Good Day

Armani POV

I had woke up, and everything from last night dawned on me. I really lost my parents and literally started a whole new life with my sister and her husband and they are RICH ASF. I never knew my life would turn out like this. I got a call on my cell ..... looking at the caller ID and it's my girlfriend CeCe short for Cecelia but she doesn't liked to be called that so CeCe it is.

CeCe- Hey Baby, everything okay ? Why didn't you call me back last night, I was a little worried.

Armani- I'm sorry baby. No everything isn't alright life itself has just turned around for me last night.
Matter fact I'm bout to come see you so I can tell you bout it, see you in a hour and a half okay.

CeCe- Okay Baby Be Safe I Love You.

Armani- I love you too boo.

I hung up and went to take a shower, I've never had my own bathroom before and one that's connected to my bedroom at that. I could get use to this no doubt. I took a shower for about 20 mins, hopped out and brushed my teeth. I put on my white nike shirt with the words Nike in black, put my black jeans on and threw on my all white ones but as they are most known as G Fazos. I sprayed on some axe cologne put the only gold chain I had on my neck brushed my waves and grabbed my phone and wallet and left out of my room. On the way down stairs I smelled food so I assumed my sister cooked. It was weird saying that shit.... sister. But hey I adjust well so I damn sure don't mind I just don't understand why things happened the way they did and with my parents gone I never will. Finally I made it to the kitchen and seen my sister in there talking to some fine ass , thick ass girl I know I got a gf and I love her a lot but damn shorty fine but ion want her or nothing like that, she just look good. I guess I was too in train of thought to notice my sister was calling my name, they both had eyes on me and thick shorty got to giggling.

Armani- My bad sis, I apologize, just got lost in my thoughts is all. Good Morning you too.

Melanie- Good Morning Baby Bro, I made you some breakfast, but wait you're all dressed up where you going.

Bahja- Morning, I'm Bahja , your sister best friend

Armani- Awe Wassup Bahja & Thanks Sis, ooo wee this shit look bomb.

I seen the plate covered with pancakes , sausages, eggs, and different fruits with orange juice on the side.

Armani- But umm I'm about to go and see my girlfriend, she's a little worried about me since I didn't call her last night and with all that happened, I could use some fresh air.

Melanie- Okay... I wanna meet her one day. Hey, you know how to drive and got your license?

Armani- Yeah I got it & Hell Yeah with my eyes closed.

She threw some keys at me and my face lit up and I looked back at her.

Melanie- Here you can switch between my cars until I feel like taking you to get your own. Those are the keys to the Range Rover. Be safe and don't have hella people in the car. Also imma take you shopping and shit tomorrow. Have fun and please be safe.

Armani- Damn Melanie , I don't deserve this nice ass treatment you don't even know me like that, thank you so much I appreciate you.

Melanie- You are my brother, that's enough knowledge. Plus my brother not bout to be on the bus and I'm in the car. Now get outta here before I take my Range back I never let nobody drive that you on good graces, love you kid.

Armani- Love You Too Sis.

I went a gave her a warm hug and she hugged me back. It was a genuine feeling. I finished up my breakfast and headed out. This Range is purple , must be customized but shit idc. It's still a mf Range . I hopped in and pulled off headed to my baby house. I made it there in like 25 mins. I called her up.

Armani- Hey Baby , Come outside.

I hung up and stepped outside of the car and leaned on it. In less 2 mins she came out looking all fine and shit. She seen me on the car and her eyes lit up.

CeCe- Baby whose car are you on ?

Armani- Get in my lady, we going for a ride

I opened her door for her and she got in then I got in and we drove off...... I'm gonna take her to the park.

Armani- This car is my sisters car. Yea I know..... I didn't know I had a sister either and to top it off, my parents that I went to go find..... turns out that they died yesterday in a car crash. So I am now living with my sister and she is treating me indeed like family. It doesn't even feel like I was in the system. She didn't even know she had a brother because our parents did some secretive shit but my sister wants to meet you so you can come over Friday I'll see if she gonna make dinner and all that.

I looked at her and she was speechless. I giggled a little as we pulled up to the park.

CeCe- Come On cause you gonna have to re explain this. That's too much for anybody to handle at one time, no wonder you didn't call back.

With that being said we got out the car I locked the door and we started walking ...... this bout to be a long day.