New Beginnings

Travis POV

I'm so happy imma get me a baby boy and baby girl at one time. Now it maybe harder with two babies at one time but me and Mel gone take care of our business and we have very supportive family and friends. I looked over at Mel who was sound asleep. I'm so happy to call her my wife and the mother of my children. She so beautiful and sweet. She's going to be a great mother. I know she's sad she can't share these moments with her parents like I can mines but she strong and she'll get through it. We'll get through it together. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it because she was laying on her side. She opened her eyes slowly and just looked at me for a minute then she smiled at me.

Melanie: Travis , baby...

Me: Yes baby?

I pulled her hair behind her ear & caressed her face and she looked at me kind of seductively and her voice was very soft and soothing.

Melanie: I want you, now.

She didn't even have to say anything else. I got up and kissed her passionately, man I knew Mel loved kissing and I must say I'm starting to love the shit as much as her. I pulled away from her lips and made my way to her neck, I knew exactly where her spot was so she instantly let out a soft moan. I then trailed kisses down to her round plump breast. I sucked them and licked them while she was moving her hand back and forth on my head. I kissed her belly and went further down to her pussy. I didn't dive right in.... I kissed her inner thigh then I looked at her pussy which was wet asl. My baby was always ready for me. I spread her lips and licked and sucked on her pussy she moaned and I knew she was pleased. I made my way to the clit and I continued to do my thing which drove her crazy I looked up and her eyes was rolling to the back of her head.

Melanie: Mmmm oooh Baby right there.

I kept it just where she liked it and and her grip on my head got tighter and I knew she was about to cum. Sure enough a few seconds later she released and I licked up all her juices. I loved how my baby taste. I went up and kissed her. She kissed me back and smirked at me. I removed my boxers and my dick was already rock hard. I took my tip and rubbed it up against her clit..

Melanie: Mm baby that feels good.

I stopped and her eyes shot open quickly and as soon as she fixed her mouth to ask why I stopped I thrust my dick in her pussy and she gasped with pleasure. Now I'm always gentle with her but I'm even more cautious now because of the babies. I know the doctor said I can't hurt them because their safe in the womb but I didn't trust that all the time. I still made sure to be careful. Once my dick was all the way in here I moved in and out.

Me: Shit this pussy feel good baby.

She moaned uncontrollably and I fucked her a little harder and minutes later we both came. I fell on the side of her on the bed. I loved how after all these years of being together our sex life is still great. That girl gotta bomb on her. I kissed her lips and then her forehead.

Me: Come here

She scooted closer to me and I draped my arms around her body.

Mel: You know.... I never imagined my life would be like this. I'm 25 with a billion dollar company, married to a professional basketball player and pregnant with twins. I never would of imagined any of this. I'm glad though that God allowed our life to be this way. We both may have committed sins throughout the years but he keeps blessing us and as long I live, I will forever be thankful and grateful because I could have it a lot worse but I don't and I'm living lavish. Definitely have no complaints, Life is good.

Me: Yeah baby I agree. Things are looking up for us and I'm just happy that you're happy and we enjoy one another. I love you with all my heart. It is true that love at first sight is real.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my cellphone rang...,, I picked it up without looking at the caller ID

Me: Hello

Operator: You have a call from inmate Jaycee Lockhart do you accept the charges ?

Me: Yes

This was unexpected, if you remember Jaycee was my older brother and he had been sent to prison two weeks after I graduated high school. See Jaycee was a good dude but he was set up by this chick name NeNe. She was working with some nigga that had beef with Jaycee some kind of way she planted two kilos of coke in his car. Police stopped him he just came from dropping the lil bitch off home and they booked him... gave him 35 years. Last I talked to him was about two years ago so I wonder wassup with him.

Jaycee: Yoo wassup lil nigga how you feeling?

Me: Wassup bro I'm good I'm good. Man I ain't talked to you in a minute how you holding up in there ?

Jaycee: Man I'm ight, ain't nobody fucked with me so I'm Ight but listen I got good news

Me: No offense bro but what good news could you have coming from prison?

Jaycee: Nigga shut up (laughs) but nah real shit I'm getting out early, my case went to trial and the lawyer Ma n Pops got for me man he is the shit

Me: Yeah mf I know he's all of our lawyers but wait how did this come about.

Jaycee: So remember the lil hoe that set me up ? Well she was key witness for my opposing side and she never showed to court. We had three different dates within the last 5 months and she's showed up to not one. They found it a little peculiar and so they checked it out. You'll never guess what happened.

Me: Damnnn forreal, what happened?

Jaycee: They found her on her front porch in a box. She's dead Gee. Bullet wounds and she was burned. Judge is letting me get out. All I gotta do is community service and that ain't nothing. I'm coming home next week. But aye I gotta go just had to let you know cause I need you to me get back on my feet and come pick me up.

Me: Ight man I got you... bye

We hung up and I couldn't believe it my mf brother getting out. Hopefully we can get the record expunged so he work and shit. I looked over at Melanie who was slowly falling asleep but I had to tell her this.

Me: That was my brother baby

Melanie: You all haven't talked in a min.

Me: Yeah we haven't but it seems we gonna be doing a lot more talking. This nigga getting out next week.

Melanie: Damnnn didn't he have a 35 year sentence wtf

Me: Yeah but I'll explain later.. scoot closer so we can get some rest.

She snuggled into me and I held her tight. Wow what a eventful day. My mother fucking bro is coming home. Me, him & Sean are bout to be inseparable again and imma make sure he stays tf out of trouble. I got kids coming now. I can't just help all the time no more. My kids and my wife are my main concern and they always will me.

-Bree♥️

Fb: @Bree Tdb❤️
Twitter:@ __breezyyyy 🖤
Instagram: @mighty.breezy💞
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy 🧡