Reality

Melanie POV

I've been married for a week now & today is the day that we leave Costa Rica to go back home to California. I wasn't quite ready to get back to reality but I do have business to attend too. My best friend Bahja is in charge of the trap houses when I'm not around. I've known Bahja since I was 7 years old. I know I can trust Bahja but ion do my bitches dirty, I got her as a supervisor in my company, she deserves that much never switched up on me and loyalty does make a difference in how a mf treats you. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I got a text.

Bahja😍✨: Sooo hey babes, as soon as you touch down and get settled in your home , HMU I need to talk to you about the trap.

Melanie😜💘: Ight , we should be able to meet up late tonight or early tomorrow, depending on when I get home.

Bahja😍✨: Alright Cool , have a safe flight tell brother in law I said hey and Congrats.

Melanie😜💘: Sure thing

I knew what this life came with that's why if it ever got too much for me I'd hand it over to someone I knew I could trust , who was built for this life and who could use the money more than me. My life is beautiful and my husband and I are very wealthy & IM not using him for his money I have my own money & as for him the NBA does pay very well. Since we're stationed in LA , he plays for the Clippers. Anyway we were getting up off the plane when some bitch was eyeing Travis like he was man candy, this bitch was slowly pissing me off & I guess Travis could tell because he kissed my lips

Travis: Baby breathe & calm down your last name is Lockhart for a reason. Just breathe , maybe she's just a fan or something but come on let's go.

As he grabbed our bags the lil bitch grew some balls to step to us and fucking talk

??: Omg Travis I love you so much , my name is Cyndi , can i have your autograph. It would mean the world to me.

She looked over at me & gave a fake smile, I am literally 5 seconds from beating her ass. If Travis wanna keep a wife he better hurry up before I be in jail.

Travis POV

I looked back at my wife I smiled at her because I could always tell when she was upset or jealous.

Me: Baby can I ?

She looked as if she wanted to say hell no but she didn't , she took a deep breath

Melanie: Sure husband , go ahead.

I nodded my head and signed her arm.

Cyndi: Thank you so much , i'll treasure this for the rest of my life.

Melanie: CeCe is it ? I love your shirt .

Cyndi: No its Cyndi but thanks I only got it from the hottest company in All of Cali called Destiny Boutique , you should definitely shop there.

Melanie: Oh honey no need, I own that company, built it from the ground up , if you ever need a job call me sometime or better yet stop bye, well the husband and I have to get going , come on babe , nice meeting you Carly bye.

I just laughed , my baby is crazy as hell , i grabbed our luggage and left leaving Cyndi standing there looking angry and dumbfounded.

Me: Mel baby calm down. I know what you need. You need some big daddy lovin.

Melanie: I might need some good dick , you know I'm always horny lmao but on some real shit , I know she a fan and all but when a bitch is flirting with you i get angry , you know I'm jealous as fuck over you but I'm sorry

Me: It's okay baby I'm actually happy that you get jealous , it's very sexy it turns me on.

I was looking at her to see her reaction, I was so close with my hand palming her ass , as i spoke she could feel my words against her neck. I started to kiss on her neck and suck on it leaving hickeys , as she moan i knew she was soaking wet then, now that we married we can fuck any time of the day but soon imma start making it more passionate imma make love to her I want her to have my baby, I remember that night i met her and i had came to her house that night like she asked her parents had left & we were just talking.

Flashback

Melanie: So where is your girlfriend?

Travis: I was hoping that she was sitting here in front of me

I saw that she was blushing but I was serious I don't know if people believe in love at first sight but I do & Melanie is definitely the one for me .

Me: Mel do you want kids, not now but preferably in the future?

Melanie: Yea actually , I do & I want to give my children what my parents cant seem to give me.

Me: Whats That?

Melanie: Time & Love

I let that dawn on me & I completely understood where she was coming from

Me: Well maybe I should get going now

Melanie: I was kinda hoping you could stay , it would be nice to wake up to someone & not just a empty house but if you insist on going home

Me: Nah it's cool I can stay with you.

She leaned in and kissed me with so much passion I could tell she was starting to really open to me & that's something I wouldn't take advantage of. She moved back and broke the kiss.

Melanie: Trav , I've known you one day and it feels like I've known you forever , if in the future I have a boy , I would hope that's he would follow in your footsteps

Flashback Ended

Me: Hey Baby

Melanie: Yes Baby?

Me: Remember the night we first met and you said if you had a boy in the future you hoped he would follow in my footsteps ?

Melanie: Yea , (she smiles) I remember that day just like it was yesterday , what about it?

Me: Did you really mean that? You know what you said about me.

Melanie: Yes , I meant every word , something told me that you would be my baby's father but I couldn't say it to you because I didn't want to scare you off or sound crazy

Me: Well why don't we go make this baby ?

She kissed me

Melanie: I'm right behind you daddy

Soooooo Happy 4th of July everyone , here's a chapter for you hope you enjoy it, the next chapter again at the beginning might be sexual so if you aren't interested in that then just skip past it.

AuthorBreezy💘✨📚