Gender Reveal

4 months later

Bahja POV

I am so excited for today. It's been a few months and today is Mel & Trav baby gender reveal party. Now since I'm the best friend and neither of them wanted to know the sex until now I planned the whole thing with some help from pretty boy Sean. Yes he's still in the picture and I'm honestly glad that he is. He's brung me back to my happy self, I mean he's not the sole reason but I had time to get some healing and move on with my life. I don't want to be a victim and yes I was hurt bad but I live through the pain and I'm getting to this money and don't nothing beat the feeling of pain like hustle does. I'm very happy that things are going well for our big family and words cannot express how much Sean means to me. Suddenly, I felt hands slip up behind my waist and drape loosely on my body... I already knew exactly who it was. I turned around to greet him with a smile.

Me: Hey Baby... did you get the table cloths like I asked?

Sean: I sure did baby. I gave them to Sasha she already putting them on the tables.

He looked at me and pulled me closer to him. Bringing my face towards his and cuffed my ass in the palm of his hands. Crushing his lips on mine, we moved in sync and it felt like the world stopped for a minute. This is the type of love I long for. The type of love that makes you enjoy waking up everyday because aside from being successful you have someone to spend the success with. We slowly pulled away and just gazed in one another's eyes. Then out of no where..... he said the words I had been waiting for but didn't really expect to hear right now.

Sean: I'm in love with you Bahja.... I have been for a while now, just was waiting for the right time to tell ya.

Me: I never thought I'd say this again to anyone but I'm in love with you too. Thank you for helping me love again.

I kissed his lips again, more like a peck and I went to go help out Sasha with the table cloths. I walked over to where she was.

Me: Hey Sasha, thanks for helping out, for a minute I forgot I asked you to come help out I been so busy lately.

Sasha: No problem sis. I peeped you over there with ya lil boo. How things with you two ?

Me: Everything's good. For a long time I've been so closed off and not trusting anyone. Sean though, he turned it all around for me. He brung me back to reality of love. I'm happy with him. I don't know how long we'll be but for now I like where it's going. Hell Im only 25 so in a few years is when I'll be worried about marriage and all, right now I'm just going with the flow.

Sasha: Yea girl I hear you. Shit I'm bout to take Mel's fine ass brother down, get me a lil youngin.

Me: Bitch you're a straight cougar lmao. Finish these last few tables while I go check on the food. So I can get the guest from the lobby and see where the hell Mel is. We'll finish this talk later Chile.

She laughed at me and waved her hand at me like whatever. I went in the little kitchen part and checked the few food dishes I made and the rest was being catered. It's gonna be quite a few people here and I'm just making sure everything is perfect for my  girl. She five months pregnant now and as cute as ever. She's doing a nude baby photo shoot next week and she's even gonna be on the cover of VOGUE magazine. Mel has been doing a lot of work and I'm so proud of her and the boutique, she's opening another location in Atlanta and Chicago and the next spots are Texas and New York. Last but not least you know the trap house is still bussing. Moving on, I checked the food it was ready and now I was headed to the lobby to let the guest in.....

Me: Hello Everyone. Thank you all for coming to celebrate this beautiful event with us. I am so very happy to see you all. Melanie and Travis are in route I'm about to call them to see how far away they are. In the meantime I encourage you all to go in and mingle and get you some food. Now don't get greedy cause pregnant lady gone want some too. But without further ado, you guys go on in and I'll see where Mel is.

They all started heading in and I took my Rose Gold iPhone 8 Plus out and gave Mel a call.

Melanie POV

I was just getting in the car with Travis and Armani when I got a call on my phone. I grabbed my phone out my purse and just as I thought it was Bahja. She is taking care of my gender reveal party because me and Travis wanted to be surprised but I already know I'm having a girl like I feel the shit in my heart.
I'm sure Bahj is wondering where we are lol. We are a little behind schedule due to me but I'm pregnant so what the hell, give me a break.

Me: Yes Bahj

Bahj: Well bitch whatever happened to greetings lmao.. anyways how far are y'all ? Y'all still in the damn house ?

Me: No Bahja we just left it should take us about 15 to get there. Is it a lot of people there already?

Bahja: Hell Yea bitch you famous. All these damn people. Everything looks nice though anyway let me tend to your guest. I just wanted to make sure you were at least out the house.

Me: Yes love I'll be there soon.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. That made me feel good knowing a lot of people came out to celebrate with me and Travis. That is really touching.

Me: Baby Bahj says there a lot of people there so we gotta hurry.

Travis: Well we will be there shortly honey.

I nodded my head and we all drove in comfortable silence.... five minutes later we were pulling up. We got out the car and went inside the building, went through the lobby and into the main room and everything was so pretty in soft pink and blue colors. Then I suddenly smelled the aroma of food.

Me: Baby can you go make me a plate of food while I mingle with the guest.

He nodded his head yeah and walked off to get it. I looked around the room... I seen various faces some familiar and others not so much I was just happy people came out to support myself and my family.

* One Hour Later* 

It was the moment we all had been waiting for... so the way it was is a basketball hoop and a ball. The ball is breakable with with either pink or blue glitter inside. So since Travis is a basketball player all he had to do is take the ball and hit it across the back board and once it breaks we'll see what gender it is.

Bahja: So Everyone the moment is here , gather around.. of course Mel and Trav y'all come to the front and on the count of three.. Trav break the ball on the back board... you ready?

He nodded his head yes with a huge smile.

Bahja: Alright here we go.. 1.... 2... 3

Once she said three, Trav shot the ball and we were all waiting so anxiously for the ball to break and it finally did...... I can't believe it 😭 Travis hugged me so tight. The ball broke with both colors pink and blue glitter... I'm not understanding ... this can't be 😩

Me: Bahja I don't get it why are there both colors ?

Bahja: So silly you're having twins. The other baby was hiding behind the other making it hard to see but in one of your ultrasounds the baby moved slightly.. just enough for the doctor to see two babies and determine both sex. Congratulations you're having twins.

Travis: I love you baby I got us all. You me the babies and Mani. We gone be set for life. I promise

Me: I love you more baby. I couldn't ask for a better family.

I instantly cried tears of joy 😭 I'm carrying not one but two babies 😩 Lord Jesus give me strength but I'm going to love and take care of my babies no matter what. Family always comes first and it always will. Looks like Travis and I both got what we wanted. God sure does work in mysterious ways.

-Bree♥️

Fb: @Bree Tdb❤️
Twitter:@ __breezyyyy 🖤
Instagram: @mighty.breezy💞
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy 🧡