Let It Go

Melanie POV

I had just woken up from my nap on the couch and I got up to take Armani to get the other things that he needed. I decided to talk to him a little bit about his girlfriend and just his life period. I wanted to know how he was living... Almost instantly he and Travis came back in the house cracking up like they were the best of friends, but that was something I liked to see.

Me: Well you two sound like the best of friends coming in here. You must of had a good time.. what kind of car did you get.

Armani: I got a black on black Range Rover. Some simple

I nodded my head in agreement...

Me: Smart Choice, well okay are you ready to go get the rest of your things.

He nodded his head and I got up to get my keys and purse. I kissed Travis on the lips and then headed out.... Everyone knew I was a die hard Nicki fan so I instantly played the Queen album once we got in the car... My favorite song Good Form came on and I turned into a Nicki real fast. Armani was sitting in the seat laughing at me.

Armani: Wow Okay Nicki Jr.

Me: Cause what she say..... "I TELL HIM EAT THE COOKIE CAUSE ITS GOOD FOR HIM AND WHEN HE EAT THE COOKIE HE GOT GOOD FORM"

We both laughed .......... About 4 hours later everything was set up.... he got clothes, shoes and his credit and debit cards..got his iPhone and Mac Book. We were headed home but I decided I was gonna go and finally let shitty ass Cherrie go back to her life... I think sus got the message now. Plus I'm not that heartless to not wanna let the girl go back to her son. We pulled up to the house.

Me: Ayo Mani, go head in with your things.. I gotta make a quick run right quick... Ask Travis to cook dinner for tonight.

He got his things and once he had everything and went in safely I left and went to the trap house..

I decided on whether to call Bahja or go alone.... the further I drove the more I thought against it. Bahja and Sean are really having a great time with one another and I don't really need her to do what it is that I'm going to do. I'm happy she's finally going back to the love scene after so long she just gave up and I hated to see her so gloomy when it came to men. Her Ex really fucked her head up and it's taken a toll on her life but I'm glad she's getting back to her usual happy joyful self. Yet that's a story for another day. I was pulling to the trap, I parked the car and got out the car and went up to the Trap door and knocked on it.. seconds later Bun was opening the door.

Bun: Wassup Boss how you feeling...

Me: Hey Bun... Im good how you?

Bun: I'm Good I'm Good.

Me: That's good.... how everything running in here.. everything good ?

Bun: Yea everything good boss...

I nodded my head and proceeded to check the rest of the trap.... I spoke to some and made sure everything was working good. Once I seen everything was fine... I went to my office to check our numbers and make sure personally that our cash flow was right and flowing how it should. Once everything was token care of... I got up to deal with Cherrie head. I locked my office and went in the black room. She jumped at the immediate sound of the door closing... she looked at me with pleading eyes and honestly I think my message came across perfectly.

Me: Hi Cherrie... how you feeling today ? Heh well don't answer that.... anyways I'm going to release you today and you are going to get cleaned up nice and go back to your life like nothing ever happened and I expect to not hear from you ever again. I've tortured enough and I'm sorry I am honestly but I take my business seriously and I don't tolerate stealing and the fact that you constantly want to disrespect me and get revenge at me for the situation which I know all about now because Travis came clean. So you should just do us all a favor and go away , stay away, please I don't wanna have to kill you knowing your son will get put in foster care... take care of your son and move on with your life bitch. You will never have Travis nor a life with him. Just give it a rest. Now imma let you go and if you even try some slick shit... consider yourself dead.

I uncuffed her and told her to stay put on the floor. I called someone in the room to clean her up and send her back where she came from and I headed out home to my family.... I really don't wanna kill that girl so for now I'll Let it go but she sure as hell better count her blessings because that was one of them and I don't know how much more she has to look forward too if she fucks with me again. I said bye to everyone, hugged Bun goodbye and headed to my car... I got in and automatically played that QUEEN... blasting it all the way home. Bitches better quit fucking with me ... cause I got bullets up my sleeve too and I aim to kill.

-Bree♥️

Fb: @Bree Tdb❤️
Twitter:@ __breezyyyy 🖤
Instagram: @mighty.breezy💞
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy 🧡