Hard To Say Goodbye pt 2

Bahja POV

I've known all the situations with Mel & her parents and this just isn't right that she has to deal with this. I looked up at Sean who was holding me and I stared in his eyes , he looked so calm as if he had an answer to everything.

Bahja: Sean, why do you think bad things happen to good people?

He looked at me for a moment then sighed

Sean: Well to be completely honest with you I don't think it has to do with being good or bad , everyone in life is gonna get their fair share , sometimes you get the bear ... and sometimes the bear gets you.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me tighter , he looked down on me and seen I was still in thought

Sean: It'll be aight, even some of the greatest angels endure some of the worst pain.

I felt myself dozing off so I made myself comfortable on Sean , he was like that big brand new strong teddy bear your mom buys you when you're little and you hug it so tight and never let go. Yea he was my strong teddy bear and I didn't wanna let him go.

Bahja: Sean please hold me and never let me go.

Sean: I thought I told you , you couldn't get rid of me I'm here to stay.

Travis POV

I woke up and realized I had been sleep for a long ass time , I looked over to see Mel wasn't in bed. I figured she was in the bathroom but I was wrong when I felt a gush of wind hit me , coming from our balcony doors, I got up and went out on the balcony. There she was looking out over into the beach , where we lived you could see the beach , shit you could see the city from our house and it was beautiful, I decided to make my presence known. I kissed her forehead and sat by my baby.

Travis: You feel a little better bae?

Mel: Yeah I do actually, I hope I didn't wake you , I know you're used to feeling me in the bed it's just that I couldn't sleep anymore so I came out here you know to get my mind together.

Travis: Its okay you don't have to explain as long as you are feeling better , it's all good. You hungry?

Mel: Yea , lets go in the kitchen.

We got up and went in the kitchen I seen Sean n Bahj did what I asked , They ordered pizza and chicken, Mel made us plates while I looked for them , I walked to the back patio and I seen them out there just talking, but you know I ain't no cock block so I went back in the kitchen where Mel was.

Mel: They sleeping ?

Travis: Nah On The Back Patio Talking

She nodded her head and we sat down to eat.

Mel: So how about twins? You know as kids?

Travis; I'm honestly hoping we have twins first, two girls , that look as beautiful as you do, man I'm gonna pray for the niggas any of my future daughters fw.

She giggled

Me: Oh be quiet we gonna treat the kids the same. We won't have to worry about any of the kids fw anyone until they 16. And you are definitely giving sex talks

Travis: Fw me they not gone wanna fuck until they 30

'Mel: Shittt That works for me

Travis: Of course it does.

We laughed until we heard the door bell ring...

Travis: I'll get it.

I got up completely confused as to who could be at the door. I open the door and there stood a light skin kinda pretty boy type nigga had tats everywhere and was a few inches shorter than me ....

Travis: Yea, Can I Help You?

???: Uh Yea I'm Really Sorry To Interrupt But I'm Looking For Melanie, Is She Here?

At that point I wanted to know who this nigga was n why was he here.

Travis: Yes My Wife Is Here , Who Are You?

???: Well My Name Is AJ  short for Armani Jr. , I Just Found Out Melanie Was My Sister ....

Melanie: I'm Your What!!!!

AuthorBreezy💕✨📚