Melanie POV

(Melanie In MM known as WolfTyla)

It was the day I had been waiting for since I was graduating high school. I'm 25 years old and I'm one of the biggest female drug lords. I also own a legal billion dollar company which is a boutique & today I am marrying the love of my life. Now I know I said I was a drug lord but that's something my fiancée will never know. I think it's better that way I've had it secretive for this long it's going to stay that way. My grandma always told me be careful what you let people in on & what you say to others or do to them, because once a person knows something , they can't un-know it. She was right , man I miss her dearly I wish she could of been here but God had other plans. My grandmother knew about my drug life, she never really approved of it she just made sure I was safe. My parents aren't really around , they give me money and a credit card & then their off to the next hottest vacation spot. They've always been oblivious and clueless to my life because they are never around. That's how me & Travis were able to get close when we were in high school , he'd come over all the time to keep me company, now look at us we're about to say I do. You are now about to get a look into Melanie Meeshay Matthews life well Melanie Meeshay Matthews-Lockhart. I can't promise you all anything, this life you are going to view, it's going to be crazy & wild but expect the unexpected, you'll be on the edge of your seat. TRUST and BELIEVE, I never disappoint.

Wassssuppppp Readers it's been a while but I have a juicy book here for you all , I'm back to writing for the summer , I have a feeling you all are going to love this book, I know this isn't a real chap but it's just a filler just so you all can get a feel for the book.

AuthorBreezy💘✨📚