Bed Rest

Melanie POV

It had been the hardest week of my life having to stay in bed. Quite Frankly, it was annoying Asf. Everyone looking after me like a fucking child , Travis neverrrrr left my side and as much as I would usually love that attention... he was getting on my nerves. I know they all meant well and were just following orders but they were being overwhelming and it's driving me crazy.

Me: Traviss

Travis: Yea baby.... you okay?

Me: Yea I'm okay..... get your ass out of my face before you drive me insane I love you very much but I'm tired of seeing you, go outside or something. I'm not going to die you can leave me alone for a second geez. I'll still be right here in bed. Not like I can really go anywhere.

Travis: Baby I'm sorry I know this hard for you but I gotta st-

Me: TRAVIS GET THE FUCK OUT SHIT FOR FIVE FUCKING MINS DAMN. CAN YOU DO THAT GO BUY ME SOME FUCKING FOOD OR SOMETHING.  GET TF OUT MY FACE I NEEDDD SPACEEE YALL ARE SMOTHERING TF OUT OF ME.

Travis: AYEE CHILL TF OUT. Fuck is you talking to like that? Now you yelling bout to irritate tf out of me, what you wanna eat bro?

I felt bad now cause I ain't mean to snap but I cannot stand being treated like a child. I'm a grown ass woman. I just took a deep breath before I answered...

Me: Portillos will be fine, you know what I like extra cheese for the fries and get me some strawberry cheesecake from somewhere please & thank you. I love you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I know you're just helping and I am lucky to have a man as caring as you.

His face softened and he walked over and kissed my lips..... he whispered in my ear, causing my body to shiver.

Travis: I don't want you to have no clothes on by the time I get back. I want you.

He kissed my forehead and left out the room. I rubbed my stomach and smiled to myself. I swear I love that man. I looked on the bed and grabbed my phone, had a text that stood out to me from Bahja.

Bahja🧡🤪: Girlllllll 😭 think I'm falling for him. Im scared.

I laughed to myself cause she was so dramatic but I know Sean will take great care of her.

Melly🥰: It's gonna be okay Bahj he's not gonna hurt you. He's not your ex! He likes the real you shid he loves you. It won't be like before I will make sure of that sus. I don't play about you.

Bahja🧡🤪: You right, I'm just scared ion wanna be hurt no more but you right. Imma head over there now and see him. Imma come see you tomorrow. Love you sis. ❤️

Melly🥰: Ight Sis. Love you more.

I put my phone down cause I didn't care to talk to anyone else. I got up to use the bathroom and do as told. I took all my stuff off and slid back into bed. Whew I miss working and moving around these babies are draining me but I love them so much. I already can't wait until they are here. Feeling their little kicks make me happy and I just find myself in a daze all the time rubbing my belly. I'm really caring life inside of me. Two lives at that. Im very confident that I'll be a great mom. I know Travis will be a great dad. We gonna have a good family and we all gone be straight. Just like I planned our life to be. About 15 minutes later, Travis came in and put the food on the table in our room he took of his things and hopped right in the bed, diving his face into my pussy. He licked and sucked and here I am moaning like crazy. I grind my hips on his face cause it felt so good and shit I honestly couldn't help but move around the pleasure was too much for me but yet I wanted more. I put my hand on his head with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He continued to lick me as he now added his fingers inside me. I moaned with pleasure. He moved his finger out and placed his rock hard dick inside me. I gasped and moaned so loud. Now I see why they say pregnant pussy is the best cause this shit felt 10x greater. He continued to give me long strokes and thrusting in me. I pushed him off on the bed and got on top of him riding the best way possible with this big ass belly in front of me. I moaned and he let out grunts and groans. Stayed in that position for about five minutes then he moved me over so he could hit me from the back. I loved back shots just specifically because I loved moving my ass on his dick and I'm sure he enjoys every sight. He was fucking me so good. I threw my ass back and he began to smack my shit causing slight moans to escape my mouth. Almost as if on cue we came at the same time. I laid down on my back out of breath.

Me: Okay give me my food I'm hungry 😩 and we just worked up a appetite let's eat.

Travis: Yea we finna eat but I'm not done with you.

I'm so happy he's all mine. Everything is coming together nicely and I love it. He's my everything. Him and our babies are my world and I'll do anything to protect them and I'll love them always.

Sorry I been MIA. So much going on , been busy, been lazy, it's holiday season and so much more. My goal is to finish this so that I can start something new with you all once the new year hits and it's time I end this story and who knows maybe a future sequel is in the future but I wanna thank all my supporters whether I know you or not. Your support means a lot and is helping me continue to do what I love and I'm glad you all enjoy it also. Much love ❤️

-Bree♥️

Fb: @Bree Tdb❤️
Twitter:@ __breezyyyy 🖤
Instagram: @mighty.breezy💞
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy 🧡

-