Intro....

Name: (name) Akunin{meaning evildoer}Age: 13Looks: in picMeister or weapon: weapon {twin swords}

Age: 13
Looks: in pic
Meister or weapon: weapon {twin swords}

Backstory:

Age 5: I fell down to my knees as my village went up in flames and the screams of my family touched the heavens. The attackers burning down the village grabbed my hair and dragged me away from the scene of despear. I couldn't do anything to save the people I cared for and this problem came with me.

Age 7: A blood curdling scream echoed through out the dungeon I had come to know as home since I lost my village and each day more and more survivors died down here in this dreary hell hole. When the scream stopped I felt yet another life be claimed by death. I clasped my hands over my ears trying to shut out the cries for help and screams of agony and death, but I only ended with pain in my left arm from my experience early.  

Age 10: I sat playing with the blood around my wrists from the shackles I wearing digging into tight. I was drawing the last time I had seen light. It was five years ago when I watched that village go up in flames. No all I see is fake light coming from the ceiling of the arena where my victims died. There was a creak of an old iron door the same sound I always heard when something was going to happen. I felt someone take hold of the chain around my neck and yank me out of the tiny little cell. It was momma or thats at least what we all knew her by. Alright blade go out there and make momma proud. Blade thats what they had started calling me. Yes momma. I replied. She removed the shackles and kicked me into the ring with my victom. You know what happens if you don't. She threatened.   

Age 11: I listened to the shouts from above but they weren't the normal sounds that echoed in my skull. I watched as strange men and women stormed down the stairs into the dungeon. Most had been dead for year it was just me and a few other who had been splattered across the wall by their masters who where fleeing for their lives from their so called entertainment. A man with red hair in a fancy suit shined a light in my eyes as he walked by. He stopped in front of the door and shouted. I found some one. There was something different about these people. Their soul they where like the souls of most of the prisoners but with less saddness. He opened the door and walked slowly over to me. Hey there little one where here to help you. He said trying for a soothing smile. He is seriously stupid but the stupid ones are easy to rap around your finger. I forced tears to stream down my face and with a mask of innocence I pulled a fast one. Oh mister please save me from these offal people. I cry. Now now little one it will be alright no one will hurt you any more. He said removing the shackles. Then he put his hand on my face wiping away the tears. I took hold and moved down his hand where in one swift motion I bit down on his hand until blood poured out. He screamed and tried to catch me. I was free until a man with a giant screw in his head caught me by my shirt and dragged me back with them from once they came.