The missed placed song

(Name)'s prov.

I climbed the old tower that was once part of my childhood home. I laid down on the worn stone. Looking at the clouds. I started to sing my song.

Kid's prov.

I arrived at the town where father said (name) was last sighted. I walked around for awhile before giving up and moving on to the next town over. I did this for hours until I stopped and sat in the middle of the woods. This is hopeless. I muttered. I ran my fingers through my hair. Sighing to myself. I flop on the ground and threw my hands up in the air with annoyance. This is getting me no where. Got up off the ground and shoved my hands in my pockets. I started walking in a random direction to who knows where. Thats when a idea popped in my head. I should check the place where we had are first mission. So thats where I headed.

I reached the forest and when I did I heard (name)'s voice. She was sing the song she left in her note. As she sang the shadows seem to dance to the beat. I walked closer and started to sing along with (name). I summoned my skateboard and rode it up to the top. Only thing I could give was my smile. I got off my skateboard and sat next to (name). When I sat down (name) leaned over a kiss my check. What was that for? I asked. Oh its just because I love you. She said.

(Name)'s prov.

I felt Kid cup my cheeks. He pulled my face close to his an kissed me. I was so surprised but soon after it melted into the best kiss ever. I smiled mentally my life is the best.