A Death Scythe by night

(Name)'s outfit when she becomes a Death Scythe

(Name)'s prov.

I walked down the street towards the DWMA it was cold. The only thing lighting my way was the street lights. I was going to see Lord Death. Who was going to introduce me to the other Death Scythes. He though it would be good since I made Death Scythe yesterday. No one else knows about it because he believes if anyone found out that it would bring witches here for my power. Thats why we are meeting at night. I was wearing the same outfit I had been wearing during the ceremony. I entered the DWMA and made my way to the Death Room. I walked through the long twisting hall ways and came to a room with a tall brown door. I walked in to hear Lord Death say. This is the student I was talking about.

Kid's prov.

I was board out of my mine and everyone was busy. Maka was helping Soul study, Tsubaki was helping BlackStar and Stein clean up the room BlackStar destroyed, Liz and Patty went shopping I'm never doing that again, and (Name) was training. So I went for a walk. Its been a month since I asked Stein about (name)'s health. So for now I just have to trust in what ever Stein did. I stared at my feet well I walked. When I looked up after awhile I saw (name) sitting down waiting for the bus. I walk over to her. Hey (name) hows it been lately? I asked. Oh fine I guess. She replied. Hey you want to come get some food? I said. How about we go to my house. She smiled as the bus arived. We got on the bus and road it down to her house.

(Name)'s prov.

You've got to be kidding this can't be the student you where talking about. Spirit said to Lord Death. And why not. I demanded. Because its you. Spirit said. That makes no sence. I told him well smacking him on the back of his head. Oh I like this kid. Someone said. Any way. Lord Death said. Can we get back on topic. We all looked at him. Good. Lord Death said. Lord Death introduced me to everyone. Then he told us to leave go home get and good night sleep. Bye everyone. He said. Oh wait (name) could you do me a favor. Then he explained what he wanted.

My flash back ended as the bus stopped at my apartment building. Here we are. I said standing up and walking up to the building. As we walking I stumbled and gave a huge yawn. I though you don't get tired. Kid mocked. I said I don't sleep. I retorted. Your tried though you need sleep (name). Kid said. I don't need sleep. I said. Yes you do. Kid argued. You sound like a five year old. I told Kid unlocking my front door.

Kid's prov.

We walked inside (name)'s apartment. It was a nice place. Its not what I had expected that her house would look like. Take a seat and I'll be right back. (Name) said taking off her shoes. Oh and take off your shoes. She left the room as I took a seat at her table. Her house looked so familiar where had I seen it before. A few minutes later (name) came back wearing.

 A few minutes later (name) came back wearing

She yawn before saying what would you like. Well I'm not really hungry so just what ever you want. I said. Well how about we have some desert if your not really hungry she smiled. She went into the kitchen. Got two pieces of this white fluffy cake with strawberries and this red glaze. I cut a piece off and took a bite.

(Name)'s prov.

Kid took a bite and his eyes widened. If you don't like it I have something else in the kitchen. No its like heaven. Kid muttered. You made this? Ya. I nodded. I cook everything I eat unless I go out. Oh theres been something I've been meaning to ask you? Kid said. Ya what is it. I replied. Why don't you have a partner? Kid asked. Well since I'm a weapon I don't really need to have a meister. I told him. Oh look at the time. Kid said. I have to go call you when I get home. Ok. I said picking up the dishes. He opened the door and left the room. I washed the plates and took a seat on the couch. I turned on the tv. After an hour went by before I got worried. It doesn't take an hour to get from here to his house. I called his phone an it went straight to voice mail. Alright I guess I have to go out there. I put on my coat and headed outside.