The enemy is only human

Stein's prov.

As we walked through the Akunin village we found a water fall and  I sensed Kids soul some where down below. Come on Spirit I sense Kid some where below us. I told him. Then we went below to retrieve Death the Kid.

Kid's prov.

I woke up to a bright light reflecting of the white walls. Where am I? What happened? Wheres (name)? I looked around to see Stein, Spirit, and Dad all looking at me. Kiddo how are you feeling? Dad asked. Fine but hows (name)? I asked him. Well shes not dead kid but shes not in the best condition. Stein told me. Oh. I muttered. But there is still a chance that she will live. Stein said. It will be some time before she goes on any more missions. Oh. I muttered looking down. On the bright side you'll be out in around sometime tomorrow if your head is feeling any better. Stein told me. Anyway you have some people in here to see you. Stein said opening the door letting in Maka, Soul, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, and Blackstar. Kid are you alright. Maka asked. Well Liz looked like she was about to slap me.

(Name)'s prov. 

I sat there on the other side of the wall. I wasn't asleep I've never been truly unconscious for very long. I brought my knees to my chest. Well you awake earlier than I had expected. Someone said and that person was Stein. You should know by now that I don't sleep. I shot back. Why so angry (name) I was only joking? Stein asked. Its not you and your corny jokes. I said getting up off the bed and walking towards the door. (Name) what are you doing your not well you should go back to bed. Stein said. I need some time alone. I answered. (Name) as you master I order you to get back into bed. Stein demand sternly. Well then I guess I'm disobeying orders. I told him well grabbing my coat. Stein grabbed my arm. Look we do this the hard way or the easy way. I told him. The hard way is I jump out of the window and the easy way is you let me go down the stairs. At that point Stein let go of my arm and I left out the door. I put my hands in my coat pockets and walk to a little bridge in the middle of a park on the other side of Death City. I was alone until I was met by someone I didn't want to talk to. That person was Soul "Eater" Evans.

Soul's prov.

As we where about to leave Kid's room for the night and go back to the apartment with Maka, but before I left Kid asked a favor of me. Hey Soul can you do me a favor? Sure Kid what is it? I replied. Do you know (name) Akunin? Kid asked. Ya sure who doesn't she the rudest person in ever. I said. Soul. He shouted. Just do one thing for me can you take her this. Kid said handing me a small brown bag. Ok I'll see you tomorrow. I said before leaving to find (name) Akunin.

(Name)'s prov.

Well Soul walked up to me he was muttering why do I have to be the one to do this. Why couldn't Kid wait and do it himself. You know I can heard you right. I said over my shoulder. And unless you want me to pull out your tung then I would stop talking. Here this is from Kid. He said before walking away. I opened it to find a small card. Inside was some cash and a small note. The note read. (Name) thanks for saving me. Get well soon and don't do anything else stupid. Your Friend Death the Kid.  Friend this is new no one has ever told me that I was there friend. I felt tears in my eyes. I'm so confused what do I do. I muttered sitting down on the bridge. I wiped away the tears and got up onto my feet then I headed to get food.