An unanswered question among beings

(Name)'s prov.

I walked out of the train to be met by a familiar face. That face was the one and only Death the Kid. Hey Kid. I said. What are you doing here? Well. Kid said. I wanted to welcome my favorite loner back to Death City. So by any chance do you want to come and hang out with me and my friends. No Kid I don't want to hang out with your freinds. I told him. I also don't want to even try. Now have a nice day. I left a dazed Kid in the middle of the train station. I headed back to my apartment for a nice nap. Sadly that wasn't the last Kid had to say about it.

A week later:

It was about dinner time and I was at the market getting food. When Kid popped up out of no where holding a paper bag. So (name) would you like to. Kid started. No I would not like to have dinner with you and your friends. I replied.

A week later:

I was in the park heading to see Lord Death about a personal matter. When Death the Kid popped out again and was prepared to ask the age old question. No Kid. I told him. I'm busy right now ask later.

A week later:

I was leaving class when Kid came up to me. Hey Kid what do you need. Well I was wondering if wanted to come with me to dinner? He asked. Your not bring your friends are you? I asked. Nope. Kid said shaking his head. Well lets go then but your paying. I said. Ok. Kid smiled. We headed towards a dinner and got a table for two. We laughed well we ate. After we where done Kid and I sat in the park. So? Kid asked. Did you enjoy to night? Yes I did. I replied. Night Kid. I smiled before heading home for the night.

Kid's prov.

Yes. (Name) said yes. Everything was prefect. Well there was one thing that worried me and that was (Name)'s kishin soul. I wonder if theres a way to get it out. Or keep it from taking over. Maybe I should ask father about it. He has know (name) for sometime. Or Stein he was the one who helped the first time. I think I'll ask him first.

I knocked on the front of the door. Oh Kid that was longer than expected. Stein said inviting me in. What? I asked as I sat down. You see (name) said you would be by at some point to ask about her health and I can assure you she will be fine the kishin will not take over her body any time soon. Stein told me. Professor Stein why does she have a kishin inside her? I asked. Thats not really my place to say. Stein sighed. You can try asking your father or (name) herself. Anything else you need? Stein asked me. No not really thanks for your help though. I said leaving his house. Well he was a lot of help. I muttered.