A weekend of two started different and ended the same

(Name)'s prov.

I packed a bag and left for Italy. I really do have a mission but its also more of a weekend get away. Not one else wanted me there at the party so I took some saved up money and spent the weekend in Italy before my mission. No harm done. Right??

Kid's prov.

I went to Maka's party this weekend. It was just to weird so about half way through the party. I got up and left. Hey where are you going Kid. Liz asked. Home I don't feel to good. I said before leaving. I headed out to the park instead of home and I was there for awhile until I heard a voice. Hey Kid whats wrong. I heard Tsubaki say. Well its to hard to explain. I told her. Well you see I've got this friend who could have come but she went on a mission. I told Tsubaki. Oh. Tsubaki smiled. Well thats easy call you friend and see hows shes doing that should make you feel better. Do you really think so? I asked rubbing my neck. Ya. Tsubaki said walking away. I went home and called up (Name).

(Name)'s prov.

I ran through the woods leading some kishin to a trap when I got a call from Kid. Hey (Name) I was just checking up on you. Kid said. I'm doing fine. I replied. Hold on I'm still on the train and where about to past through a tunnel so it will lose connection. I said before throwing my phone into the air and attacking the kishin in my trap. After I was done I caught my phone. Hey Kid I'm back. I said well fixing my trap for more kishin. So how have you been feel today? I asked Kid. What do you mean? Kid said. I mean you just got out of the infirmary not to long ago. I said. Oh ya. Kid chuckled. Shouldn't I be asking you that though you where way worst off than me. So. I demanded. I heal faster than any other being in the world. Your the one we should be worried about. I toke off looking for more kishin. So Kid how did the party go? I asked him. Well um...... it went great. Kid lied. You left before it was over. I said. Didn't you. No what are saying why would I leave the party. Kid said. Ya I did. Hold on Kid there is another tunnel. I said throwing up my phone. I ran towards the kishin and stabbed my sword through its gut. I pulled it out and sliced of its head. Then it turned into a red soul floating there. I turned my sword back into dust. I caught my phone and picked up the red soul. After eating me and Kid went back to our conversation.

Kid's prov.

After (Name) pasted through. We went back to talking. So Kid why did you leave the must have spent for ever working on that. (Name) demaned. Well it just didn't feel right without all of my friends there. I said. That sweet Kid but none of your other friends like me. She told me before there was statics on her phone. Sorry another tunnel. (Name) said panting into the phone. Hey (name). I said. Yes Kid. She panted. Why are you panting? I question. No reason bye gotta go. She laughed before hanging up. Well that was weird. I muttered. Putting away my phone. I walked around the house fixing things that where asymmetrical. Even though there was nothing. The entire time (name)'s words rang in my ear. None of your other friends like me anyway. Is that true? Ya they've all never really gotten to know her. I need to do something about this.