A little town with a side of noodles

(Name)'s prov.

I lead Kid through the town we stopped in to a local dinner that I knew served the best food. As we walked I felt his golden eyes pierce the side of my neck I fixed my jacket trying to hide it but I knew it was to late he had already seen it. Hey (name) where are we going? Kid asked me as we came to the front of the shop. Let me answer your question with a question of my own do you have more brains or strips. I said to him. Well at least I dress symmetrically. Kid shot back. Oh my bad Kid your right I should dress more symmetrically. I said watching a smirk grow on his face. Like this. I said before I made my clothing and hair as less symmetrical as possible. Damn it (name). Kid shouted before trying to fix my outfit.

Kid's prov.

I shouted at (name) before trying to fix her symmetry myself but some how no matter how hard I tried I couldn't lay a finger on her asymmetrical clothing. During our dispute she walked into a Japanese restraunt got a table and order food. Before I realized it we where sitting down at a table and she had grabbed my hand in the palm of her fist ready to brake it but something stopped her. She dropped and put her hands in her hoodie pocket. She glared at me until a large bowl of noodles came. When they did she thanked the lady in Japanese. You speak Japanese? I asked hoping to hear about her past but all I got was a murderous glare from across the table. After we where done eating we paid for the food and headed out towards a place where we could stay the night. We came to an inn. Where we paid for two rooms. After we got up to them it was almost dark. I went inside my room and laid down for awhile before reporting into my father.

(Name)'s prov.

I sat on the roof above Kid's room listening him argue with his dad. In the middle of the dispute Lord Death brought up me and my well far. Hey Kid. He said. Yes father? Kid asked. How (name) doing on the mission so far? Lord Death questioned his son. Ok I guess why are you asking. Kid replied. No reason just don't go out at night unless your with someone. Lord Death said. Ok well good night father. Kid said before Lord Death disconnected the call. I waited until Kid stopped heeding but it never happened this kid seems to be smarter than I thought. Then I hear the click of a lock and followed it to my dinner.