wast deep snow, slippery ice, and a few bodies

(Name)'s coat

(Name)'s coat

Kid's prov.

I walked outside (name)'s apartment. To see the snow coming down faster. I pulled out my skateboard headed home. Soon after I left the snow became to thick to see through. I landed at the front door and rushed inside. Kid where have you been? Liz asked. I was visiting a friend. I replied. Is this the same girl that you called when you left Maka's party. Liz smirked. What do mean called a girl. I said scared that Liz would go on a rampage like when Patty has sugar. Oh I know all about the call I was right outside your bedroom door. I don't know what your talking. I said walking up to my room. Kid where are you going? Liz demanded. To bed I had rather long day. I told her walking away.

About an hour into my sleep when I woken up to a witches soul. There was no way we could hunt down a witch in this storm. Then I heard it at first it was faint. It grew louder and I could hear the sweet mellow voice of someone. As I listened closer it sounded mor of a spell than a simple song and as it went on shadowy black creatures where rising. From the shadows of night. The where heading back to the source of the mystical song. I pulled open my window and jumped down into the street. Just before I hit the ground I summoned my skateboard. I followed the creatures to their master only to see something I wished I hadn't.

(Name)'s prov.

I ran ninja style from roof top to roof top. Looking for Kid to see if he was ok. This is taking to long. I muttered stopping in my tracks. I took a deep breath of cold winter air before I shouted. Soul protect release. Then I put my magic to work. I sang the song that my mother taught me before she started hating me.

Come  little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
The times come to play
Here in my garden of shadow
Follow, sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrow
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions
Hush now dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life and deception
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet
Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my garden of shadows.

As I sang the people of the night came out to play. I smirked when my army surrounded me. I was about to give my order. When a certain someone stopped.

Kid's prov.

I came upon a girl. It was to dark to see. I felt like I had met her somewhere before. She turned towards me. She glared at me. Then all her shadow people disappeared around her. She ran ninja style across the roof tops. She didn't get every far until she found herself face to face with Maka. Maka raised Soul in weapon form. Ready to chop through the witch. Seriously? The witch asked Maka. Alright I get. Maka cut through her body but nothing happened. You can't just kill me. She smiled. I'm just a little Shadow. She said. When she said " I'm just a little" she sound so sweet and innocent. Then she smiled and said "shadow". The way she said it was so evil and dark a chill ran down my spin. She turned into shadow and disappeared. Where'd she go Maka. Shouted as the wind picked up. I don't know. I replied. I sense her presence everywhere. I'm over here. She laughed appearing in shadow. All I could she was her outline and an insane smiled. Then she disappeared as the simple breeze turned into a raging storm. Then it was just a matter of time until she picked us off one by one. Then it happened. I heard a scream. It sounded like Maka. Then I was certain something was wrong when I heard Soul shout. I won't let you harm my meister. Then everything was quiet. I looked around but saw nothing through the snow. The storm died down leaving a fine layer on the ground. Standing across from me was the witch I still couldn't tell who she was due to the darkness of night. You know what I love about the night. She smiled. Its dark like my soul. What have you done to Maka and Soul. I shouted. Nothing I won't do to you. She  laughed. Besides the night time I also a good time for punishment and the cold icy snow will be your tome. She started towards me. Then what happened next is a blank.