Curve Ball

On the surface, he's perfect

On the surface, he's perfect. Captain of a small town soccer team, driving an unimaginably expensive car and dating the hottest girl in school. Seth Smith is a living, breathing cliché with a perfect track record. A bad boy fresh out of a young adult novel.

She's the exact opposite. Arya O'Brien is overweight, consistently annoyed and has absolutely no patience for anyone like Seth Smith. She knows his type and she's not about to let him treat her like the dirt underneath his shoe.

From the very first time they meet, they hate each other, like they've never hated any one before. According to all standing rules, he'd continue bullying her and she'd swallow it and retreat. Fortunately, that's not what's in store for these two polar opposites. They'll find that they have more in common than they think...  

**

So here it is - The big announcement 

There will not be a third book! (Yet)

BUT I am re-writing the first draft of Loving the fat girl!!!

Loving the fat girl is a project I started when I was 16 years old. I am now 22. The story is riddled with mistakes, plot-holes, grammatical errors, etc. and I've been working really hard on fixing everything. I know a lot of you LOVE the first draft but I just think that it can be so much better. I will be able to go with my original idea. The end won't feel as rushed. There will be an actual plot! (I shouldn't be so excited about something that trivial but I am.)

Trust me, it's going to be bigger and better! If you liked the first draft, you'll love the second one! 

The story will be published on the Radish app. I know, I know... Have I suddenly turned into a money grabbing capitalist? No. Do I want to take the chance to make a bit of money on the side? Heck yeah. As some of you know - I don't really want to get published in the traditional sense. Radish gives me the opportunity to publish my work, make a bit of money and still keep my rights an have as little trouble as possible. 

The story will be published under the "freemium" option. That means you could pay for the chapter and read it immediately after it has been published or you can wait 7 days until you can read it for free. For more information just check out the Radish app (available for Android and IOS). I am a newby to the app myself but I think it's a really great thing to give authors this option.

My username on Radish is ElleTheodore. The first chapter will be posted tomorrow.

Curve Ball is now also available here on Wattpad! Updates will be once a week and we'll always be five chapters ahead on Radish! Go check out the story pleeease :) 

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask on ask.fm/elletheo . I will check in regularly and make sure to answer all of your questions!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

(BTW, if you're interested in what order to read these stories in:

Loving the fat girl is the first book.
Living for the fat girl is the sequel.

Curve Ball is a stand-alone.)