Chapter 1

Travis' pov
This is bad this is really really bad! This can't be possible It just can't! Garroth said "hey man you ok" I said "wha? Y-yea im fine" no im not! I love the same girl that two of my best friends love! Ugh why does aph have to be so sweet,and caring,and sassy,and cute and she has a really nice butt- SHUT UP BRAIN GAH! I'm doomed! I fell back on the couch and ran my hand through my hair I always do that when I'm nervous....anyway back to aph....should I tell her....there's a 99.9% chance she only likes me as a friend so telling her wouldn't hurt anything would it....no it wouldn't! I got up and laurence said "where you headed off to" I said "uh to see katelyn" dante said "good luck try not to end up in the hospital!" I said "heh thanks" I went over to the girls house and knocked on the door katelyn opened it and rolled her eyes she said "travis if you're here to flirt with me I wi-" I cut her off by saying "actually im here to talk to aph is she here" she said "yea....in her room" I nodded and went upstairs i knocked on her bedroom door and I heard her trip over something I smiled and a few minutes later the door opened aph said "hey travis! Sorry it took a minute to open the door I kinda tripped....over my feet" I said "it's fine can I talk to you in private" she nodded and let me in she shut the door and she said "is something Wrong? You're not being g your usual flirty self" I said "yea I'm fine it's just I need to tell you something...I l-....lo-.....I love you" her eyes widened and her face turned red I said "look I know what you're going to say you're going to say you just like me as a friend and nothing more right" she stood there looking down for a minute before saying "actually....I was going to say I l-love you to....I know how much of a flirt you are so I thought you only liked me as a friend since you flirt with every one! But why do you love me? I'm not someone you would want to love! I-I watch way to much anime,and I stay in my room a lot,and I drink from the milk carton sometim-" before she could finish her sentence I kissed her she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck I wrapped mine around her waist and it was kinda funny because she's smaller than me so I was actually leaning down a bit! After a minute we pulled away and she said "w-what was that for" i said "I couldn't help myself" she smiled and looked away....

Aphmaus pov
I looked away and he put his hand on my cheek he turned my head towards him and said "don't look away it's cute that you're blushing" that made my face turn even more red and he said "so will you be my girlfriend" I said "I-Uh-um..." I nodded and he hugged me to be honest it feels good to be in his arms....it's comforting....when we pulled away he said "maybe we shouldn't tell garroth and laurence" I said "agreed! They'd go crazy!" He said "I should be getting back see Ya later babe" he walked out and I said "d-did he c-call me babe?! I mean it's travis so im used to it but still it's different now that he's my boyfriend.....oh my irene....HES MY BOYFRIEND!" I did a little dance around the room and jumped onto my bed I covered up and hugged my blanket then fell asleep with a smile on my face.....

Let there be travmau! Haha! GAH I love them together! Zanemau,Aarmau and travmau are my favorite ships in case you were wondering! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeeeee