Chapter 7

2 months later

Aphmaus pov
Me,katelyn,kawaii chan,travis,Garroth,laurence,
And Zane were all sitting in dantes car since he let us borrow it we were on the way to well Uh we don't know! Everyones really been wanting to go on a road trip so we're just planning on driving for a few days to see where it takes us! Katelyn kicked travis and he said "ow! What was that for?!" She said "move your leg!" He said "how exactly would I do that?!" Zane said "we shouldn't have brought this many people it's to crowded" I sighed and said "Uh would this help" I sat on travis' lap and he said "I'm ok with this!" he hugged me and zane said "Watch it travis!" I stuck my tongue out at him and katelyn said "well atleast now there's more room" I smiled at kawaii chan hugging zane and he said "aph I know that look don't you dare" I said "aw come on you're cute together!" Kawaii chan said "thanks Aphmau senpai!" She kissed zanes cheek and he blushed I said "awwwwwww!" He said "shut up" I Layed against travis' chest and laurence said "Anyone hungry" everyone said "YES!" He laughed and said "ok well there's a gas station up here we can all get out and get some chips or something" we all nodded and Garroth said "I hope everyone brought money because I'm not paying!" I said "Uh I didn't" travis said "it's ok I'll buy us both some chips and we can share a coke or something" I nodded and zane said "how long have we been in the car" Garroth said "2 hours and were planning on driving for atleast three days" just then we pulled into the gas station and everyone got out we all stretched and went in we all got something to eat and went back to the car but before we did I got a blanket out of the trunk since it was starting to get night after everyone was in the car we drove off i yawned and layed down across everyone's legs zane said "you're going to sleep already" I nodded and said "yea I stayed up all night messaging travis" he said "what why" I said "because I like messaging my boyfriend and You better not touch my phone" he said "I won't" travis layed his head against the door and we both covered up using the blanket and fell asleep....

Zanes pov
After aph fell asleep I grabbed her phone and laurence said "she told you not to zane" I said "don't you wanna see what they stay up all night talking about?" he said "the password is 1989" I said "how do you know that" he said "it's the year she was born" I nodded and got on her phone and I went straight to the messages....

T- travis
A- aph

T- hey
A- hey what's up
T- can't sleep you?
A- cant sleep
T- I bet I'd be able to sleep better if you had spent the night
A- I spend the night almost every other night! And besides its way to early in the morning for me to come over
T- still I'd be able to sleep better knowing you're beside me
A- well who knows maybe one day we'll be able to wake up next to each other everyday
T- that would be perfect <3
A- yea It would! You know I keep on thinking back to that incident with Bella...
T- don't ok?
A- ok....it's hard not to though
I mean what if one day you stop loving me and love someone else
T- never say that again! I will never and I mean never stop loving you
A- you don't know that
T- yes I do! I'm serious I'll always love you and never forget that! I love YOU
A- ok and I love you to :3
T- we should probably try and get some sleep...
A- do you want me to come over
T- YES!
A- ok be there In a minute unlock the door and please don't wake the guys up I don't need them getting mad because they got woken up
T- ok I unlocked the door now hurry up slow poke
A- shush! See you in a minute bye
T- bye

Someone said "is that my phone" we all jumped and looked over to see aph awake I said "Uh no what phone" she said "the one in your hand that has the attack on Titan phone case" she took it from me and said "you were reading our messages weren't you!" I sighed and said "yea" she said "your lucky I expected you would" I said "sorry" she sighed and said "it's ok"....

Time skip! A few hours later

Aphmaus pov
Everyone was asleep except for me,and travis well Garroth was awake to since he's driving! Garroth said "will one of you drive for tonight so that I can sleep" travis said "yea I will" I said "but someone has to move laurence out of the passenger seat because I'm sitting up there" Garroth nodded and pulled over he moved laurence to the backseat with everyone else and travis got in the driver seat I got in the passenger and garrkth got in the back and fell asleep we started driving again and I said "I wonder where we're gonna end up at" travis shrugged and said "I don't know but atleast itll be a change of scenery from mystreet" I nodded and he grabbed my hand with the hand not on the wheel i intertwined our fingers and smiled.....

Road trip!! Where do you think they're gonna end up? Btw I might not update a lot today my cousin is coming over Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee