Chapter 27

A few months later

Aphmaus pov
Levin and malichi have met everyone and everyone loved them! They've both gotten used to us and to be honest it doesn't even feel like we adopted them it feels like they've been with us forever! But they still don't call us mom and dad...I get why but still I wish they would....Anyway I was in the kitchen talking to katelyn while travis was in the living room wrestling with the boys katelyn said "so how's it been having kids" I smiled and said "I love it it's been amazing! Although later on maybe a few years from now id still like to have my own hopefully it wouldn't be another miscarriage" she nodded and said "you guys are great parents" I said "thanks! Ya know im really hoping that soon Levin and malichi will start calling us mom and dad right now they just call us by our names" she said "they will soon don't worry" I heard travis yell "babe! Little help?!" I got up and went to the living room to see Malichi and Levin laying across travis not letting him get up I laughed and malichi said "we got him! Finally!" Katelyn smiled and travis said "aph come here!" I walked over to them and travis grabbed my hand and pulled me into the floor him and the boys started tickling me to death and katelyn said "awww family moment! And in just the awkward person watching so im gonna go see Ya!" She left and travis and the boys finally quit tickling me I said "all three of you are evil" they laughed and travis said "you know you love us" I said "yea I do love you" Malichi said "love you to mom-i-i mean-" I said "you called me mom..." I smiled and he said "yea sorry I didn't mean to" I said "don't be sorry I've been wanting you two to call me mom!" Travis said "and Ya know it wouldn't hurt to call me dad" Levin said "ok dad!" He hugged him and I said "group hug!" Me and malichi hugged travis and Levin and Levin said "you're crushing me!" We laughed and let go Levin said "hey malichi wanna go play?" He nodded and they ran off to their rooms travis hugged me and I said "they called us mom and dad...." He kissed my head and said "i know...I really love our family" I said "me to" and we sat down we both watched tv for awhile until the boys came back downstairs and we all ended up watching a movie together! I looked over at the boys watching the tv like it was the most interesting thing in the world and then at travis who was looking at the boys i layed my head on his shoulder and thought to myself I think this family is close to being complete....

                          The End
This book has officially ended! Don't worry guys if you're sad about this book ending they'll be plenty more Travmau in the future! It is my second favorite ship after all! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee