Chapter 25

Time skip!
Aph is 4 weeks pregnant

Aphmaus pov
"Travis quit getting distracted by everything we're here for baby clothes!" He said "I'm sorry but I've never had a kid before and I have no idea what half of this stuff is so im curious!" I sighed and said "just look for baby clothes" he nodded and started looking around and I know it's a bit early to start shopping but we're both really exited so we decided to go ahead and get clothes for the baby  anyway we started looking around until travis came over holding a cute little outfit....

He said "I think this would be a cute outfit if it's a girl" I nodded and he put it in the basket after we got a few more outfits I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I stopped walking and travis said "babe you ok?" I nodded and said "y-yea my stomac...

He said "I think this would be a cute outfit if it's a girl" I nodded and he put it in the basket after we got a few more outfits I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I stopped walking and travis said "babe you ok?" I nodded and said "y-yea my stomachs been hurting a lot lately" he frowned and said "you thinks it's the baby?" I looked at him and said "I really hope not" he said "we can shop another time come on let's go to the doctor" we put the clothes we got down and left we went to the doctor and sat down in the waiting room after a few minutes the doctor called us back and he said "so your next ultrasound isn't for a few weeks what are you doing back so early" I said "well Uh my stomachs been hurting a lot and we're just scared it's something to do with the baby" he said "ok well lay down" I layed down on the chair and he turned on the ultrasound machine he pressed it to my stomach and looked at the screen after a few minutes he sighed and said "this is never easy to say" travis said "what what's not easy to say" the doctor turned the machine off and said "the first ultrasound you came to your baby had a heart beat" we nodded and he said "well the baby had a heartbeat" I said "had?!" He nodded and said "as in doesn't have one anymore...im sorry but it was a miscarriage...I'll leave you two to talk" he left and I pulled my knees to my chest I started crying and I looked over at travis to see he had his head in his hands he stood up and I seen tears in his eyes he said "wanna go home" I nodded and got up we went home and as soon as we got in the house I went to our room layed down and basically cried my eyes out....

Travis' pov
I followed aph upstairs and went into our room she was laying on the bed with her face in the pillow crying I frowned and went over to her i layed down next to her and she looked at me she said "I know I shouldn't be crying this much....we only knew for a week....but I was so happy" she hugged me and I said "atleast we actually knew and we got to be happy" she nodded and I kissed her head after awhile we both ended up falling asleep....

Awww it was a miscarriage :( I can't wait for tomorrow! Dreams of Estora comes out! Who else is exited for it?! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee