Chapter 3

1 week later

Aph and travis have been dating for: 3 weeks

Aphmaus pov
"Come on aph" I said "no travis im mad at you!" He said "you know how I am I look at other girls but I don't flirt with them" I crossed my arms and made a hmph sound he sighed and said "babe pleeeeeease forgive me" oh irene he was doing puppy eyes! Must resist cuteness!! I looked away and he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me he put his head on my shoulder and said "please forgive me aph" katelyn came in and I said "katelyn help me he's trying to get me to forgive him and it's working" she said "forgive him for what" I said "looking at other girls while we were out" she said "honestly you should forgive him for that I mean it's in a guys nature to look at other girls even if he is in a relationship and aph? Remember you're dating travis one of the biggest flirts in history" I sighed and said "fine I forgive you" he smiled and said "yay!" I smirked and said "but no kissing for 2 hours" he said "what?! Why?!" I said "it's funny to torture you" he said "you know that no kissing for 2 hours is torture for you just as much as it is for me" I said "yea....." He kissed me and I smiled I kissed back and katelyn said "quit kissing it's gross" I laughed and said "it's not so gross when you and vylad kiss!" Travis said "you're dating vylad?!" She said "yea and now I'm gonna kill aph for telling everyone!" She started chasing me around and I said "travis help!" He said "Ya know I would but frankly katelyn scares me so..." I said "it's fine she scares me to sometimes!" Just as I said that she tackled me and we both fell on the floor laughing I said "you and vylad are a really cute couple to be honest katelyn" she smiled and said "thanks" I said "although I always thought you'd get with jeffery" she said "nah jeffery is to nice" I nodded and we got up I didn't see travis so I said "hey where did travis go" kawaii chan was smiling really big for some reason just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist I smiled and travis said "I got you something" I said "really?! What is it?!" He said "give me your hand and close your eyes" I did as he said and I felt something cold go around my wrist he said "ok open" I opened my eyes to see a bracelet with a little gold infinity sign...

" I said "it's fine she scares me to sometimes!" Just as I said that she tackled me and we both fell on the floor laughing I said "you and vylad are a really cute couple to be honest katelyn" she smiled and said "thanks" I said "although I always ...

Travis held up his hand to show he had one to and they both matched! I smiled and said "I love it! Thank you! And hey now we have matching bracelets" he smiled and said "glad you like it" katelyn said "you guys are so adorable I wanna throw up" I laughed and kawaii chan said "kawaii chan loves travmau!" I said "so that's our ship name eh? Travmau! I like it" travis said "I like it to!" We both sat down and after awhile he said "I should be getting back to the house" I nodded and said "ok bye love you" we kissed and he said "bye love you to" he left and I layed down on the couch....

Travis' pov
I went home and as soon as I went in I went straight for my room but I was stopped by laurence he said "hey where you going" I said "to my room to go to bed im pretty tired" he nodded and said "nice bracelet" I said "oh thanks I got it for me and my girlfriend" he said "pretty soon we gotta meet this mystery girlfriend of yours" I said "you will at some point" and went to my room and fell asleep......

I don't know about you guys but I think laurence and garroth are getting close to finding out! I wonder what they'll do when they find out! No like honestly I wonder what they'll do cause I haven't written it yet XD anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee