Chapter 24

Time skip!!!! Aph has completely healed

Sorry I didn't update day before yesterday I had to go the dentist and get a cavity filled and yesterday my jaw was still hurting but I'm good now!

Aphmaus pov
I am so glad travis and the guys got done rebuilding our house! The finished building it I believe 5 weeks ago! I loved living with the guys but it feels nice to be back in our house with just me and travis! Anyway travis was laying on the couch watching tv and doing something on his phone I walked over to him and he said "am I the only one that's bored" I said "nope lucky for you I wanna throw a party" he put his phone down and said "a party? Why" I shrugged and said "I don't know I just wanna throw a party!" that's a lie I do know and you'll find out at the party! He said "sure it beats sitting around all day! Who should we invite" I said "uh katelyn,kawaii chan,Garroth,Laurence,zane,dante,
savannah,my mom,your parents,and Nicole" he said "why do you want to invite our parents" I said "just trust me ok" he sighed and said "ok" so we invited everyone over and after they got here we all went out into the backyard katelyn and kawaii chan came over and katelyn said "so why'd you throw this party it's a bit random don't you think" I said "yea it is kinda random but there's a good reason! I need to tell everyone something so I decided the best way is to have everyone here at the same time" kawaii chan said "what do you need to tell us aphmau senpai" I smiled and said "you'll see soon" katelyn said "what?! You know I hate waiting!" I said "yea that's one of the reasons this is funny" she said "you're lucky you're my friend" I laughed and after everyone talked for awhile I went over to travis he said "oh hey so can you tell me why we had this party now" I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the porch everyone looked at us and I said "so a lot of you are probably wondering why we had this party" a lot of people nodded and I said "so lately I've been feeling a bit nauseous and travis just thought I was sick but that's not the case! You ready to know why you're all here?" Everyone said "YEA!" I smiled and said "im pregnant!" Everyones jaws dropped and travis looked at me wide eyed he said "y-you're pregnant" I nodded and travis hugged me we kissed and he said "you're serious? You're really pregnant" I said "yea! I took like 5 tests this morning and they were all positive" he smiled and said "I...this....I gotta sit down im gonna pass out" I laughed and he sat down on the stairs zane came over and said "are you really pregnant?!" I said "Duh if I wasn't do you think I would have this party and tell everyone! I ain't no lier!" Travis' mom came over and said "it's such a shame travis' father couldn't make it! I can't believe we're gonna be grandparents congratulations!" She walked off and I went back over to travis to see he had his head in his hands I sat next to him and he looked at me I said "are you ok" he said "yea just...this is so unbelievable...GAH im so happy!" he pulled me into his lap and hugged me I said "im happy to!" When we pulled away from the hug I said "now come on let's mingle" he  chuckled and we went and talked to everyone for the rest of the party there were lots of congrats and stuff but finally it ended and everyone left I layed down on the couch and travis came over he kissed me and layed down on the chair next to the couch for the rest of the day we talked about baby  stuff but mostly about what the baby's room will look like....

She's pregnant! So do you guys want the baby to be a boy or a girl? And if you have name suggestions leave them in the comments if I use your name I'll give you a shoutout! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee