Chapter 12

The next day

Aphmaus pov
While everyone else packed up me and travis got ready for our date and he was acting....odd....he was really energized and happy which is weird! Anyway we left and went to the dessert restaurant he said "have you been here before" I nodded and said "yea! I bet you'd like the chocolate covered marshmallows" he nodded and we ordered our food we ate and by time we were done the sun was setting so we payed and started walking along that trail in the forest I was talking about yesterday we were walking hand in hand and he said "this is nice" I said "yea just the two of us" he pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around me we walked to the end of the trail and there was a bench we sat down and looked at the lake I said "told you it was beautiful" he said "yea it is but the most beautiful thing in the world is sitting next to me" I smiled and said "you're up to something Valkrum" he said "I'm not up to anything I swear" I sighed and we continued watching the sunset until I seen fish swimming around I got up and bent down to the water I started drawing swirls in the water with my hand when travis said "hey aph" I got up and turned around to see him on one knee holding a ring in a black box my jaw dropped and he said "you know I'm horrible at speeches but I'll give it a try....when we first met in highschool I could automatically tell you were different from everyone else I don't know if it was that smile that lights up the room or if it was those beautiful brown eyes but I was mesmerized by you! It took a while but I realized I was completely in love with you and want to spend my life with you so aphmau Jessica phoenix I'd like to ask you a very important question" he grabbed my hand and said "will you marry me" I nodded and said "YES" he put the ring on my finger and stood up we hugged and kissed when we pulled away he said "let's get back so we can go home" I nodded and we started walked back to my dorm half way there I started getting tired and i said "I'm getting kinda tired..." He picked me up bridal style and said "go to sleep I'll carry you" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck I said "hey travis" he made a hmmm sound and I said "I can't wait to be married..." And I fell asleep.....

Travis' pov
I heard soft snores after she said she can't wait to be married and I said "neither can I" I kissed her head and carried her back to the college i went to her dorm to see everyone was already packed up katelyn said "she fall asleep on the way back?" I nodded and zane said "so how was the date" I smiled and said "look at her left hand" they all came over and looked at her hand where the ring is kawaii chan said "TRAVIS KUN PROPOSED?!" Aph woke up and said "why is it so loud" I said "kawaii chan freaking out because I proposed" she smiled and said "oh yea.." I put her down and katelyn said "you proposed?!" I nodded and Garroth and laurence came in Garroth said "hey what did we miss" katelyn said "THEYRE ENGAGED!" Laurence said "really?!" We both nodded and aph showed everyone the ring and said "ok now that we've got everyone freaking out out of the way I wanna get home! Wait where zoey and Kiki" zane said "they went ahead and left" I nodded and we drove to the airport we got on the plane and I sat in between travis and zane the plane took off and I kept staring at my ring travis said "you ok you're kinda staring at the ring" I said "never better just trying to process this....were gonna get married! I'm gonna be aphmau Valkrum and it's just so...GAH!" He laughed and zane was mumbling to himself i said "what's wrong zane are you not happy" he said "I'm happy for you I just don't like that I didn't get to see you say yes" I laughed and said "well it was our date zane! You'll get to see the wedding don't worry" he sighed and when we got back to phoenix drop we went back to mystreet I went over to the guys house with travis and we both immediately started planning the wedding....

You have no idea how exited I am for the wedding! It'll be next chapter! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee

Secrets (travmau)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें