Chapter 2

2 weeks later

Aphmaus pov
"Travis! Give me back my phone!" I looked over at katelyn and kawaii chan and said "help me!" Katelyn said "hey he's your boyfriend" I said "Grr! I never should have told you!" She laughed and travis said "hmmm I'll give it back if....I get a kiss" I said "oh that's easy!" I kissed him and katelyn said "bleh! How can you even stand kissing him aphmau" kawaii chan said "because aphmau senpai loves travis kun!" I said "yes I do! Now give me my phone back!" he handed me my phone and i said "yay! Thanks!" I sat down and he sat next to me katelyn said "so you guys ever gonna tell laurence and garroth" I sighed and said "at some point yes but we're not planning to anytime soon" travis said "yea they would go crazy! They both really like you and I don't think they would be to happy finding out she's taken especially by me" kawaii chan said "what does travis kun mean by especially me" I said "since he flirted with tons of girls all the time the guys would think he would cheat on me" travis said "which is stupid cause I never flirt with other girls if im in a relationship" katelyn said "at least you're loyal" kawaii chan nodded and there was a knock at the door katelyn got up and looked through the peep hole she said "heads up it's laurence and garroth so you two may want to seperate" i scooted away from travis and katelyn opened the door and said "hey guys what're you doing here" laurence said "we just decided to stop by since we knew travis was here" she let them in and laurence said "speaking of which why have you been coming over here so much" travis said "oh you know....just flirting with katelyn! Hehe yea! Heeeeeeeey katelyn~" ok gotta admit that made me a bit mad! I balled my hands up into fists and katelyn said "what do you want dork" travis said "just admiring your beauty" I sighed and said "I'm gonna get something to drink" I stood up and went to the kitchen I got a can of Pepsi out of the fridge and sat down at the counter cause I do not want to be in there while my boyfriend fake flirts with my best friend! Even if it is fake it still hurts Ya know? I felt my phone buzz so I got it out of my pocket to see a message from travis that said "hey sorry but you know me flirting with katelyn was just fake right? I love you and only you ok babe?" I smiled and texted back "yea I know I just didn't like seeing it and I love you to <3 I'll be back in there in a minute" he texted back "ok <3" I put my phone away and went back to the living room I sat down next to travis and garroth said "you ok aph? You looked mad when you went to the kitchen" I said "yep! I'm fine" he nodded and travis grabbed my hand behind our backs so that the guys wouldn't see we all talked for a bit more until I noticed garroth looking at us suspiciously so I let go of travis' hand and laurence said "we should probably get going see Ya later" we all waved and when they left I said "oh thank irene! Garroth kept on staring at us" travis said "yea I know! He was like staring into my soul" katelyn said "you're gonna have to come clean eventually you know" I said "yea eventually but it's only been two weeks we can still hold off on telling them for awhile" she said "ok but you better be careful you know laurence and garroth they'll do anything to find out if you're dating someone" I said "I know....we'll be careful" she nodded and I layed down travis layed down with me and layed his head on my hips with his arms around my legs pretty soon I heard soft snores and I smiled katelyn said "now I really wanna draw on his face" I said "Don't he's so peaceful when he's sleeping" she said "fine I'll just draw on your face tonight when lure sleeping" I said "wait what?? Katelyn no" she got up with a smirk on her face and I said "katelyn don't you dare!" She walked off and kawaii chan said "kawaii chan will make sure katelyn sama doesn't draw on aphmau senpais face" I said "heh thanks kawaii chan!" She said "you're welcome! Kawaii chan should probably be getting to bed" she stood up and I said "well looks like I'm sleeping right here cause I don't wanna wake him up" she got a blanket and handed it to me she went upstairs and travis woke up he said "what are you doing" I said "getting ready to go to bed what else" he said "oh ok" he wrapped his arms around my waist and covered us both up then we both fell asleep.....

Awwww! Malik's like aph can get jealous! So what do you think will laurence and garroth go into spy mode and find out about her and travis or will it remain a secret? Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee