Chapter 6

1 month later

Aphmaus pov
So remember how at first I was sad about travis having feelings for Bella? Well now I'm not sad! Sad has been replaced with mad! It's so stupid i mean how could he have feeling a for a girl he hasn't seen in years! And after like 5 minutes of seeing each other again they almost kissed! Just then my phone started ringing I looked at the caller ID to see it said "xoxo travis xoxo" he's been calling me nonstop but I haven't been answering and he's been coming over but I never let him in....I decided I mine as well answer it so I picked it up and said "hello" travis said "aph! Thank Irene I've been so worried you haven't been answering calls and you're always in your room when I come over" I said "yea that's kinda been on purpose because honestly I don't want to see you" he said "y-you don't..." I said "no besides you shouldn't wanna see me you have Bella just go date her!" He said "I don't want to date her I want you aph" I said "ok then be honest with me travis have you kissed her while she's been here" it was silent and I felt tears roll down my face I said "that's what I thought..." He said "I'm an idiot" I said "yea you are" he said "aph I-" I cut him off and said "save it travis...you've been over there kissing her while I've been crying my eyes out so I really don't think there's anything you can say that can make this better" he sighed and said "I miss you" I bit my lip to stop my self from crying and he said "I miss you so much I miss hugging you,kissing you,talking to you,I miss hearing your laugh and I just....I miss everything about you" biting my lip couldn't stop me from crying after he said that so i started crying and he said "are you crying" I said "maybe..." He said "can I please come over" I said "no you can't" he said "please I just don't want you to cry" I said "well then we should probably hang up because this conversation is what's making me cry" he said "oh ok....I love you bye" I said "bye" I hung up and threw my phone on my bed I layed down and after a few minutes there was a knock not on the door But on my window...I went over to it and pulled the curtains away to see travis I opened the window and said "what are you doing?!" He said "well you didn't want me to come and I knew that if I came over anyway you wouldn't have let me in so I got the ladder and here I am!" He climbed in and looked at me he said "is that my sweatshirt" I looked down and said "yea...do you want it back" he said "no it's fine keep it I have plenty of them" I sat down on my bed and said "so what do you want" he sat down next to me and said "aph me and Bella are just friends" I said "but when I asked you if you've kissed you didn't say anything" he said "she kissed me! I swear to lady irene I didn't kiss back and I know I said I still have feelings for her but it was just a little crush those feelings went away in a week!" I said "travis how am I supposed to bel-" before I could finish my sentence he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me and oh my Irene I've missed kissing him so much! I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist when we pulled away we rested our heads together and he said "please believe me" he grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers I very quietly mumbled "Ok" he said "what" I said "ok I-i forgive you" he smiled and attacked me into a hug we both fell back on the bed laughing and he kissed my entire face I was laughing my head off and he hugged me well more like squished me but oh well! He said "I love you so so much and I swear I will never let someone come in between us again!" I said "that's nice but you're kinda squishing me" he let go and said "hehe sorry" I said "its fine" I heard kawaii chan yell from downstairs "APHMAU SENPAI,KATELYN SAMA COME HERE!!" I said "you're spending the night and you have no choice in the matter" he laughed and we went downstairs kawaii chan turned around and seen travis she said "travis kun?! When did...how did....what?!" I explained everything to her and she said "oh ok but if travis kun ever hurts aphmau senpai again kawaii chan will bring down the wrath of 1,000 burnt cookies upon him!" Travis backed up a little and katelyn came in she said "Travis?!" I sighed and explained everything she said "ooooooohhhhhhh" we nodded and she said "well im glad you're back together but so help me irene travis if you ever,EVER hurt her again the guys will be planning your funeral!" Travis backed up again and kawaii chan said "anyway kawaii chan is getting ready to leave for her date!" she hugged everyone and I said "I wanna know all about it after you get back! And remember kawaii chan zane never really talks to people so he might have a little trouble at first" she said "kawaii chan knows! But she really likes zane kun" I smiled and she left me and travis went back up to my room and layed down for the rest of the day we cuddled and watched tv.....

So travis got her trust back but what if he slips up again?! And zane and kawaii chan! I swear I ship them like fed ex! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee