Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Big Thanks to Shadow_knight_100 for the idea!

Aphmaus pov
It was a normal day and me and travis were sitting in the living room with the guys when there was a knock at the door laurence said "I'll get it!" He got up and went to the door he opened it and a girl with dark blue hair and blue eyes came in she said "laurence I haven't seen you in forever!" Laurence said "Bella?! What are you doing here?!" Garroth said "wait Bella? As in highschool Bella?!" She said "garroth?! My irene this is a blast from the past!" She turned towards travis and said "and travis....hey~" travis stood up and said "Bella I-i haven't seen you in forever you still look amazing" if looks could kill this Bella chick would drop dead cause I was glaring daggers at her! She said "heh still a charmer I see" he said "forever and always!" Dante said "hey travis didn't you and Bella date in highschool" travis said "yea we did..." Laurence elbowed dante and garroth looked at me he said "aph you ok" I blew a piece of hair out of my face and said "just peachy!" Travis said "oh Bella this is my girlfriend aphmau" I stood up and said "hi I'm aphmau" she said "aphmoo?" I said "no. Aph-mau" she nodded and said "sorry! I'm Bella!" We shook hands and after we let go she said "why are you glaring at me" I said "heh no reason" laurence said "ok aph can we talk to you in private for a minute" I nodded and him and garroth literally pulled me to the kitchen garroth said "what's wrong with you?!" Laurence said "yea you were glaring daggers at her!" I said "well im sorry if I'm not very supportive of the fact that travis' ex girlfriend just showed up out of the blue and she was making googly eyes at him!" Laurence said "aph are you? Are you jealous?!" I said "yes! There is no way I'm letting her steal him from me!" Garroth said "calm down you look like you're about to kill someone" I sighed and said "ok I'm calm" laurence said "good now you have nothing to worry abo-GARROTH WHY DONT YOU TAKE APH OUT TO THE POOL!" Garroth said "what why" laurence looked towards the living room and his eyes widened he said "come on aph lets go out to the pool!!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me out back....

Laurences pov
The reason I told garroth to take aph outside is because I seen travis and Bella holding hands and leaning in I ran into the living room and said "hey guys what's up?!" They both let go of each other's hands and Bella said "just catching up" travis said "yea...catching up" I said "well I think you were catching up a little to close to each other's faces" she blushed and said "where's the bathroom" I pointed to the hall and she walked off I looked at travis and said "what are you doing you idiot?!" He said "what do you mean" I said "you were close to kissing her! If I hadn't come in then you would have kissed!" He said "no we wouldn't have she just had something in her eye! Really pretty blue eyes..." I said "travis be honest with me do you still like Bella" he sighed and said "yes..." I ran my hand through my hair and said "you gotta tell aph" he said "WHAT?!" I said "I am not letting you like another girl while your with aph!" He said "what's it to you" I said "what's it to me?! Aph is the sweetest,kindest,most beautiful girl in the world and you're wanting to date her while you have eyes for someone else! I love her to much to let you do that travis" he sighed and sat down he said "I haven't thought of Bella since highschool when she moved away and now that she's back...I still have feelings for her..." someone said "y-you what" I turned around to see aph standing there with garroth standing Behind her I said "garroth you were supposed to keep her outside!" He said "she ran back in!" Aph said "you have feelings for her" travis said "aph...babe-" she started crying and she said "don't....you said you STILL have feelings for her....so what does that mean you've had feelings for her while we've been dating" travis said "no! I never even thought about her until she came over and we almost kissed" aph started crying harder and grabbed her jacket she pushed past us and left I looked at travis and said "you screwed up big time" garroth nodded and we both ran after aph we went over to her house and up to her room the door was locked and we could hear her crying from inside katelyn and kawaii chan were standing there and katelyn said "what's wrong with her" I said "Bella came back...and travis still has feelings for her" she said "WHAT?! IM GONNA KILL HIM!" She started to leave but I stopped her and said "don't I already got mad at him" she sighed and garroth knocked on aphs door he said "aph? Can you unlock the door" she said "NO! GO AWAY!" We all frowned and went downstairs I said "we need someone she would let in...." We all started thinking until everyone of us said "ZANE!" We went to his house and knocked on the door zane opened it and said "what are you doing here" I said "aphs crying because travis likes someone else and she won't let us in" he literally ran to the house!

Zanes pov
I ran to the girls house and went up to aphs room I knocked and she said "GO.AWAY." I said "it's zane" she unlocked the door and I opened it she hugged me and said "zane...he has feelings for her...." I hugged her back and I said "he's an idiot" she said "I love him" someone said "he loves you to just likes another girl" I turned around to see laurence he said "aph he loves you a lot he just has feelings for Bella" she said "just?! You act like its nothing! He's my boyfriend he's not supposed to have feelings for other girls" ok I reeeeeeally wanna kill travis...

OooOooOooOoOo!! Travis messed up!!! I'm with zane on wanting to kill travis!! So are they gonna break up?! Will travis apologize to aph?! Will they stay together?! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee