Chapter 9

Three months later

Aphmaus pov
"I'm so confused I don't know if I should or not" katelyn said "well I think you should go! That is if you want to" I sighed and said "I want to but I don't wanna leave everyone" kawaii chan said "aphmau senpai should go! It's college for crying out loud and the best college in the region at that!" I said "yea I know but it's all the way in nahakra!" She said "kawaii chan still thanks you should go if you really want to" katelyn said "if you do decided to go when does the plane leave" I looked on my phone and said "Sunday" she frowned and said "that's tomorrow" I nodded and it was silent for awhile until I said "I'm going..." They both looked at me and I said "it's an amazing school and I honestly can't believe they want me to go there it's probably a once in a lifetime chance so yea I'm going" katelyn said "you should probably go tell the guys and start packing" I nodded and got up I went over to the guys house and went in everyone was in the kitchen and when they seen me they all smiled and travis said "hey what're you doing here" I said "well Uh you know how I told you guys about how there's that really nice college in nahakra" they nodded and I said "well they want me!" Garroth said "that's amazing aph!" Laurence nodded and said "yea! When do you leave" I bit my lip and said "tomorrow...its for a year" they all said "A YEAR?!" I nodded and said "yea but I'll be back before you know it!" They looked at each other and travis said "do you really have to go" I said "travis it's a really nice college and they actually want me!" He sighed and said "I'm happy for you I'll just miss you" he hugged me and the guys all joined in when we pulled away I said "I should probably go start packing since I only have tonight to pack" they nodded and travis said "I'll come help" so we both went back to my house and up to my room I got a suitcase out of my closet and started packing while travis just sat on my bed watching me I said "why are you watching me" he said "I want you to go I just don't want you to leave me" I said "travis im not leaving you im just going away for a year then coming back and everything will be normal" he said "but what if while you're there you meet some other guy that's better than me!" I said "that's not possible there isn't a guy better than you" he frowned and I sighed I sat on his lap and he looked at me I said "don't think for even a minute that I'll find someone else I love you way to much ok?" He nodded and hugged me we stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes until I had to keep packing so I got up and started packing up pictures and such travis helped me and after a few hours I was done so I took my suitcase downstairs to see the guys were here talking to katelyn and kawaii chan I said "well im all packed up ready for the plane" Garroth said "it's gonna suck not seeing you for a year" laurence said "yea but we're all really happy for you aph" I smiled and said "if I could take you all with me I would" two arms wrapped around my waist and someone kissed my cheek I said "id take you to travis" for the rest of the day we all hung out until it was getting late so the guys went home but travis wanted to spend the night so I let him we were both laying in my room attempting to sleep but we weren't succeeding he said "you can't sleep?" I sighed and shook my head he said "thinking about leaving tomorrow" I nodded and said "yea and what's even worse is I've never been on a plane so I'll be freaking out the whole time! I wish you could come with me" he said "if you want you can Skype me while you're on the plane so it'll be like im there" I smiled and said "I will" he pulled me closer and I layed my head on his chest he kissed my head and we both fell asleep....

I know in my zanemau book zane went away for college to but I just find it so cute how they wait for each other! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee