Chapter 19

2 months later

Aphmaus pov
It was the middle of the night and I was woken up by the sound of something being knocked over downstairs I looked over at travis and decided to let him sleep I grabbed my sword thats mounted on the wall and went downstairs I started walking around turning all the lights on until I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see travis he said "ok one get the sword away from me I don't feel like being stabbed by my wife and two what are you doing" I sighed and said "sorry I just..I heard something get knocked over and it woke me up i thought someone was in the house" he said "have you checked every room" I said "uh I haven't checked the guest bedroom yet" he grabbed the sword from my hand and we went to the guest room he opened the door and looked around he said "no ones in here" I said "I must've imagined it" just then I heard someone laughing it sounded like a girl we both ran to the living room to see a girl in a black cloak she was sitting on the window sill getting ready to jump out but before she did she got a box of matches out of her pocket she lit one and threw it on the carpet she jumped out of the window and the fire started spreading I was to scared to move and since travis thought I had ran out already he left after a few minutes I started coughing from the smoke and ended up passing out...

Travis' pov
After I ran out of the house I seen that Garroth,Laurence,Dante,zane,katelyn,
and kawaii chan were all in the yard I looked around but aph wasn't there zane said "what-what happened?! Where's aph?!" My eyes widened and I ran back into the house I seen aph passed out in the floor I picked her up and carried her out to the yard I layed her on the ground and watched as the house went up in flames Garroth said "I called the fire department" I nodded and sat down next to aph she wasn't breathing but luckily I heard sirens a fire truck and an ambulance pulled up and put out the fire a woman ran over and put a mask on aph then Put her on a gurney and into the ambulance me,the guys,and the girls all rode with her to the hospital and aph got a room we all ended up sitting in the room for about an hour until aph started waking up she sprung up and started coughing I went over to her and sat down on the bed she quit coughing and said "the house!" I nodded and said "is now ashes" laurence said "what even happened?!" Aph said "I was woken up by a noise downstairs I went to check and travis ended up waking up as well we both looked around and there was no one there until some girl started laughing...she lit a match and jumped out the window" Garroth said "did you see her face or hair or anything like that" i shook my head but aph said "I did she had dark blue hair" zane looked down and said "a girl with blue hair....the only girl we know that has blue hair is..." said "Bella"

Aphmaus pov
Bella of course! I said "I'm getting sick of her real fast..." Everyone nodded and I said "wait travis where are we going to stay now?! The house is burnt down and it'll take forever to build back" laurence said "you can stay with us" I nodded and said "ok thanks guys" they both said "no problem" a doctor came in and said "oh wow I didn't expect you to wake up that fast!" I said "heh im a fast healer" she said "It appears so! Everything looks good so you can go ahead and go home-er where ever you're staying" she left and I got up travis came over to me and said "you gotta quit freezing up when you're scared if I hadn't noticed you weren't outside you would've died...I don't know what I would've done if that happened" I said "I know...I'll try not to freeze up anymore" I hugged him and when I pulled away he kissed me and said "let's go" we all left and the girls went to their house while me and the guys went to their house travis went straight to his room and I followed him to see him laying face first on the bed he said "oh I've missed this room" I smiled and he got up he looked under the bed and pulled out a box I said "what's in the box" he pulled a key out of his pocket and opened the box I went over to him and seen a green crystal necklace....

I'll try not to freeze up anymore" I hugged him and when I pulled away he kissed me and said "let's go" we all left and the girls went to their house while me and the guys went to their house travis went straight to his room and I followed him to ...

He said "it was my grandmothers" I said "you used to wear it all the time in highschool! You got bullied a lot over it" he nodded and said "yea heh that was back when I had no idea about my demon form...if I could find those people who bullied me I'd scare them to death!" We both laughed and I sat down next to him he put the necklace back in the box and put it under the bed I said "so what're we going to do about Bella" he said "I don't know...we have no evidence that she was the one that did it" I said "but once we get the evidence she'll be right where she belongs! In jail" he nodded and said "one problem...how do we get evidence" I sighed and said "good point" someone said "start at your house...or what's left of it" we turned to see laurence I said "good idea! But right now it's still night so let's wait until morning" he nodded and walked out me and travis layed down and fell asleep....

Dun dunn duuuuuuuun! It was Bella! Why do you think she did it? Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee