Chapter 14

1 month later

Aphmaus pov
Me and Travis were sitting in the living room watching tv when Garroth busted the front door down and ran over to us I said "OUR DOOR!" He said "no time to worry about that! Me,laurence,dante,katelyn,kawaii chan and zane are going to the beach do you guys wanna come with us" travis said "I wouldn't mind going to the beach" I nodded and said "yea ok" he said "meet at our house!" He ran off and I sighed I said "you gotta fix the door you know that right" he said "I will at some point...maybe" he got up and went to the hall closet to get his swim trunks I went to our room and got my bathing suit on....

I put a cover up on over it and went back downstairs travis was wearing black and green swim trunks and a black shirt he said "ready to go" I nodded and we went over to the guys house as soon as we went in katelyn said "ok now that Mr

I put a cover up on over it and went back downstairs travis was wearing black and green swim trunks and a black shirt he said "ready to go" I nodded and we went over to the guys house as soon as we went in katelyn said "ok now that Mr. And Mrs. Valkrum are here let's go!" I smiled and we all walked to the beach when we got there the guys all started taking off their shirts,katelyn set up an umbrella and sat down,kawaii chan got distracted by something,and zane sat down I took off my cover and laurence and Garroth looked at me Garroth said "woah..." Laurence nodded and travis wrapped his arms around my waist and said "she's mine!" He kissed my cheek and I laughed travis said "I'm gonna go swim" I nodded and he ran off to the ocean along with laurence and Garroth I sat down next to zane and he said "hey" I smiled and said "hey nice pink swim trunks I really love the rainbow" he said "ugh kawaii chan begged me to where them" I said "kawaii chan eh?" He nodded and said "Ye-wait I know what you're thinking! NO!" I laughed and said "you like the swim trunks don't you zane" he said "of course I do!" I said "so in other words you like cute things..." He groaned and I started laughing he said "so how's the past month been being married Ya know what's it been like" I said "it's just like dating only I know we're husband and wife and not boyfriend and girlfriend....and as for how it's been....it's been amazing! I get to wake up next to travis every morning and got to sleep next to him every night! I also really love the fact that anytime im making breakfast he'll come downstairs and wrap his arms around me from behind and he'll just stand there with me until im done cooking" zane smiled and got ready to say something when someone kicked over his water he turned towards the girl to see her running away screaming I said "what the heck" we looked back out at the water to see everyone was swimming to shore screaming! Me and zane stood up and he said "what's going on" I said "I don't know" I looked out into the ocean and my heart almost stopped when I seen a fin sticking out of the water headed straight towards Garroth,Laurence and travis who hadn't even noticed everyone freaking out! zane noticed and we both started yelling trying to get their attention after a few minutes they finally looked at us and garroth noticed the fin he screamed and started swimming to the shore with laurence and travis following him he got onto shore,then laurence,but travis was still in the water swimming as fast as he could to the shore and the shark was right behind him so I basically had a heart attack,panic attack,and every other Attack you could think of! Right when he was at the shore the shark caught up to him and he went underwater I wanted so bad to rush out to help him but I was frozen in place luckily after a few seconds he came back up but I seen the water around him turning red he was able to swim to the shore and I finally unfroze I ran over to him and pulled him out of the water there were bite marks on his side (im assuming you've all seen what shark bite marks look like!) and there was blood....a lot of it...I put my hands over the bite marks attempting to stop the bleeding I looked at zane and said "go get my scarf out of my bag!" He ran off and after a few minutes he came back with the scarf I put it on the bite marks and laurence came over he said "I called 911!" I nodded and travis started dozing off I said "nononononono come on stay awake come on" i moved the scarf to see the bleeding had only gotten worse Garroth came over and said "oh my Irene..." I sighed and said "where is the ambulance?!" Just as I said that the ambulance came and took him to the hospital they wouldn't let me come which I find stupid I mean im his wife! I was crying but who wouldn't be?! We all ran to the hospital and I ran to the front desk I said "travis Valkrum?!" She said "oh they just brought him in! He's in room 178 and he looked real bad" oh thanks a lot lady that's exactly what I wanted to hear! We all ran to his room to see he was bandaged up and the doctor was there he said "he can't really have visitors right now he has to get surgery to get the wound sewed up immediately" we nodded and walked out we went to the waiting room and kawaii chan said "is aphmau senpai ok" I shook my head and wiped my eyes I said "how would I be ok right now" a nurse came over and said "the doctor wanted me to tell you the surgery will take a few hours and Uh honey you might wanna get changed...here come with me I have some clothes" i followed her and while we were walking she said "if you don't mind me asking what happened? He had bite marks all along his side" I said "uh we were at the beach" she said "ah shark?" I nodded and she said "yea we've been getting a lot of shark attack patients in lately! The doctor always tells them the same thing you'll be fine,the wound needs to be cleaned every week,don't get into the ocean for 3 weeks blah blah blah! I'm Hannah by the way" I said "I'm aphmau" she nodded and got me some clothes I changed and went back out to the waiting room it was getting dark out so Hannah brought us some pillows and blankets everyone layed down except for me there was no way I could possibly get to sleep! Katelyn said "are you staying up aph" I nodded and she said "he's gonna be fine" I said "how do you know that....of course this has to happen a month after we got married! This is so stupid" I put my head in my hands and I felt someone wrap their arms around me I looked up to see it was laurence I smiled and he said "he'll be fine" I nodded and we all fell asleep....

Shark attack! Dun dun duuuuuuun! Am i the only one who loves sharks but is also terrified of them at the same time or Is that just me? Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee