Chapter 18

A few days later

Aphmaus pov
I was woken up by the sun shining in my eyes I groaned and rolled over i ran my hand through my hair and felt my ears i sighed and said "oh yea that wasn't a dream" I got up and went downstairs travis was shirtless and in his underwear making breakfast I said "I take it you just woke up" he yawned and nodded he said "yea good morning" I kissed his cheek and said "good morning by the way you might wanna put a shirt on since you're making bacon" he said "what wh-" he was cut off by grease jumping out of the pan and hitting his chest he said "OOWWW" I laughed and said "told Ya" he sighed and turned the stove off I got a wet washcloth and held it to his chest I said "you're an idiot you know that" he nodded and I said "but you're my idiot" he smiled and said "I wanna have an us day" I said "really?" He said "yep just you and me! I was thinking we could have a little dinner date here at home" I said "that sounds nice" he smiled and said "just so you know we're ordering pizza" I said "you know me so well" he went to order the pizza and I layed out blankets in the living room floor I put on the fault in our stars because believe it or not both me and travis love that movie! Travis came back and said "ok I ordered the pizza" I nodded and said "ok be right back" I went to the bathroom and when I came back into the living room the lights were turned off and there were LED candles set up around the living room,on the table there was two cups of pepsi,pizza,chocolates,and...chocolate lava cake! I said "how did you do all this in the time I was in the bathroom" he said "I have my ways" I heard someone knock something over so I kinda figured 'his ways' was the guys and the girls who were most likely hiding behind the couch but I shrugged it off we sat down and started watching the movie until I said "hey what do you remember from when we first met" he said "I remember It was highschool and I was a complete dork while you were the girl every guy in the school was drooling over including me" I said "I didn't know you liked me in highschool" he said "well that was the point I never wanted anyone to know cause I figured there was no way you could like me" I said "then I bet you never thought we'd be married" he said "I never thought you even noticed me!" I laughed and said "I did notice you in fact I thought you were kinda cute! I used to talk to my friends about you all the time"....

Flashback
"He's so cute!" Teony said "aph how can you be into him" I shrugged and said "I just am I've seen him in classes before he's really smart and funny! And I love his eyes" Katelyn said "pfft he's a dork! If I was you I'd go for Garroth or laurence!" Teony nodded and said "yea laurence is the soccer captain he's perfect" I laughed and said "you guys might be looking for the 'perfect' guy but I'll tell you something the perfect guy doesn't exist! And besides I really like travis" just then he walked over to us and said "Uh h-hi aphmau" I smiled and said "hi travis" he looked over at a blue haired boy I think his name is dante,dante gave him a thumbs up and travis nodded he looked at me and said "I just wanted to tell you I-I think you're really pretty" Teony 'awwwwwed' and katelyn said "bleh im gonna puke come on Teony! Meet up at lunch ok aph" I nodded and they walked off I looked at travis and said "hehe thanks that means a lot coming from you" he said "coming from me?" I blushed and said "n-nothing I gotta go bye travis!" And I ran off
Flashback over

"Oh I remember that! I was so confused at why you said it meant a lot coming from me" I said "I liked you" he nodded and for the rest of the day we just watched tons of movies...

So I was thinking...if I made a prequel to this book would you read it? Cause i really want to! If you wanna see a prequel comment saying yes and if you don't just comment saying no! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee