Chapter 17

Aphmaus pov
I woke up to see I was in a cell I got up and stretched I looked down and seen I was in my underwear and I-I had a tail?! I felt my head and their were ears I heard someone groan and I looked over to see travis,laurence,and zane all in their underwear with cat ears and tails I shook them and said "guys were in a cell wake up!" They all got up and everyone but travis blushed when they seen me I said "yea yea I'm in my underwear so are you" they all looked down and and Garroth blushed I sighed and said "oh and you all have cat ears and tails" they all said "WHAT?!" I nodded and i seen a mirror on the other side of the cell I walked over to it and got it the guys all looked in it and zane said "if I have to have cat ears and tail atleast mine are black" Laurence said "like your soul" zane nodded and laurence said "mine are dark green awesome!" I rolled my eyes and travis said "mine are lime green cool" Garroth said "mine are blue" I said "and mine are purple now enough of the cat ears and tails we gotta get outta here!" Just as I said that I heard someone say "I don't think you're gonna be doing that" some guy walked over and opened the cell he grabbed my arm and pulled me out he shut the cell door back and travis said "APH! Don't you dare hurt her!" Everyone nodded and the guy said "I make no promises" he was holding my arm REALLY tight literally it was starting to bruise! He started pulling me away and I looked back at the guys travis was trying to unlock the cell door and laurence,Garroth and zane were looking around for a rock to bust the lock I sighed and the guy continued dragging me somewhere....

Travis' pov
"He took her and irene knows what he's gonna do to her!" I started kicking at the bars and Garroth said "travis Thats not gonna work!" I said "It has to!" I kept going in and out of my demon form trying to break the bars but It didn't work I sighed and sat down after a few minutes aph came running over and unlocked the cell I said "what how did you?" She said "daughter of irene" I nodded and she said "come on we gotta hurry if we wanna get out" we all ran out of the cell and followed her she led us out of the dungeon and we started walking back to the car I said "how did you get away from that guy" she smiled and said "I just thought of knocking him out and he got knocked out! These magiks are awesome!" I nodded and I looked over at laurence,Garroth and zane to see they were in their own little conversation I looked at aph and said "I was so scared when he took you" she smiled and said "I could tell" she hugged my arm and said "you getting scared for me just lets me know how much you love me! So how much do you love me" I kissed her head and said "more than vylad loves cake" she laughed and said "vylad does love his cake" I nodded and we got back to the car we got some clothes out of our bags and put them on since we were all still in our underwear! We got in the car and started driving off zane said "well this has been an eventful day" laurence said "yea so we met irene,went swimming,got kidnapped,turned into meif'wa's,broke out of a cell and now we're on our way back home" Garroth said "what a fun day we've had!" Aph said "the sarcasm is real" we laughed and drove home the guys dropped us off at our house and we went in i flopped down on the couch and said "hooooommmmmeeeee" aph laughed and flopped down on top of me I said "get off you're gonna crush me" she said "no im not!" I said "true you're so small compared to me you couldn't crush me" she said "I honestly hate you" I said "it's cute that you're small" she smiled and said "ok I don't hate you" she kissed me and got up she made us both pizza and we ended up just sitting in the living room watching tv all night......

They were kidnapped! But they're all back home now! Yay! :3 btw if any of you were wondering about my garmau book I haven't ended it yet im just out of ideas for it! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee