Chapter 8

Time skip

Aphmaus pov
So we got back from that little road trip a few weeks ago we had to come home early because katelyn got sick anyway I was sitting in my room playing league of legends when my phone buzzed I looked at it to see a text from travis it said "my moms in the hospital im going there to see her can you come" I texted back "yea of course! Meet at the hospital" I turned my game off and went to the hospital to find travis pacing back and forth in the waiting room I went over to him and said "hey what's with the pacing" he said "just worried apparently she was attempting to clean but when when went to go downstairs....she fell down the stairs" I said "don't be worried I bet she's perfectly fine!" He looked at me and said "really" I nodded and said "really!" A nurse came over and said "you may now see miss Valkrum" travis grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to her room we went in and I seen a woman with long white hair and emerald green eyes laying in the bed talking to a nurse she looked over at us and said "travis!" He went over and hugged her he said "hey mom how you feeling" she said "I'm fine don't worry hun! Oh who's this" I smiled and travis said "my girlfriend" her eyes lit up and she said "you got a girlfriend?! that's amazing! Come here honey what's your name" I walked over and said "I'm aphmau" she smiled and said "aphmau such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said "thanks..." She said "Jamie im Jamie" I said "thanks Jamie" she smiled and said "how long have you and travis been dating" I said "I think little over a month?" Travis nodded and she said "well you two are so cute together! Does this mean some day im gonna have grand babies?!" Me and travis both blushed and I said "you remind me a lot of my mom" she said "really? Who's your mom" I said "savannah phoenix" she said "SAVANNAH! ME,HER AND ZIANNA WERE BEST FRIENDS IN HIGHSCHOOL!" Travis said "oh irene here we go" she said "I thought you looked familiar! You look so much like your father!" I frowned and she said "oh what's wrong" I said "nothing I've just never met my dad he-" she cut me off and said "left when he found out your mother was pregnant" I nodded and she said "well honey your father really was amazing I wouldn't have wanted anyone else with savannah he was probably just scared you know" I said "yea I guess....my mom always says one day he'll probably come back" she said "and one day he will trust me" I smiled and looked at travis his eyes were turning purple then back to green I said "travis are you ok? Your demon form usually doesn't act up unless there's dark magick around" he said "yea I'm fine" there was a knock at the door and everyone looked to see a man with black skin,purple eyes and two horns travis grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him the man said "ah travis haven't seen you in forever! How's my son doing" I noticed travis' skin had turned grey,and his eyes turned purple Jamie said "what are you doing here" he said "heard my wife was in the hospital I had to come make sure she was ok" she glared at him and he looked at me he said "oh what's this? Travis did you finally get a girl" travis pushed me further behind him and said "yes and you're not getting anywhere near her" he said "wow you people don't believe in second chances do you? I honestly just wanted to come check on Jamie!" Jamie said "really" he nodded and said "yes! I know I've done some bad stuff in the past but I've been away for awhile,had a chance to think and now is actually like to be with my family" he seemed genuine so I walked over to him I stuck my hand out and said "I'm aphmau travis' girlfriend" he smiled and shook my hand he said "nice to meet you" I looked at travis and he didn't look very sure I said "come on travis everyone deserves a second chance! I Gave You a second chance with Bella" he sighed and said "one more chance...don't blow it dad" jaime said "I'm glad you've finally decided to be with your family Damien" so his name is Damien! Damien said "me to" for the rest of the day we all talked and travis refused to let go of my hand but I guess he still doesn't trust his dad I honestly can't blame him but I think that his dad really wants to be with his family he seems.....sincere....

I'm super happy! I got to shoot my gun earlier today and I still have better aim than my dad!! XD so the demon warlock has had a chance of heart and wanting to be with his family! Yay! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee