Chapter 26

Time skip 2 months later

Aphmaus pov
If you were wondering me and travis both got over the miscarriage I mean yea we both wish that it didn't happen but we're fine...anyway travis was out hanging with the guys and katelyn and kawaii chan were hanging out with me we were all in mine and travis' room talking until we got onto the topic of kids I said "ever since the miscarriage I've been thinking of adopting but I still have to talk to travis about it" kawaii chan said "doesn't aphmau senpai want to have her own kids" I nodded and said "yea I do I just don't wanna risk another miscarriage....even though we only knew for a week i-I grew so attached to a person I never seen and then it was over just like that...." Katelyn said "travis didn't seem that sad" I said "he tried his best to act all manly but he actually cried" kawaii chan said "so when is aphmau senpai going to talk to travis kun about adopting" just as she said that I heard the door shut down stairs and travis yell "babe im back!" Katelyn said "you can talk to him about it right now I gotta go anyway come on kawaii chan" we all went downstairs and the girls left travis kissed my cheek and sat down I sat next to him and said "can I talk to you for a minute" he nodded and I said "what do you think of adopting" he said "as in us adopt?" I nodded and he said "I'd love to why" I said "I've been thinking about it ever since the miscarriage...so you want to?" He said "yea do you" i smiled and said "yea" he got up and said "if we're serious we gotta get a room for the kid! So let's go buy some stuffwell then let's go!" We both left and walked to the orphanage when we went in a woman came over and said "hi I'm miss Jessica! Are you looking to adopt?" We both nodded and she said "and your names are?" I said "aphmau and travis" she nodded and said "ok well I'll call the kids,you can choose,and then I need you both to sign some papers!" She walked away and after a few minutes came back with 10 kids following her they all seen us and their eyes lit up the woman said "ok just pick! I'll be getting the paperwork" she walked off and me and travis talked to every kid there until I seen two little boys in the corner I walked over to them and they looked up at me I sat down next to them and said "hi I'm Aphmau" the little boy with brown hair said "im Malichi this is my brother Levin" Levin said "hi!" I smiled and said "how old are you" malichi said "im 8 Levin is 5" travis came over and sat down we all talked for a few minutes until miss Jessica came back and said "have you chosen" me and travis both got up and went over to her I said "yea I think we have" she said "oh ok well who do you choose" me and travis said "Levin and malichi" at the same time she said "ok! Just sign the paperwork" she handed us a few pieces of paper and walked off Levin and Malichi had the biggest smiles on their faces malichi said "y-you're actually adopting us?!" I nodded and Travis said "yea go pack your things" they ran off and me and travis filled out the paperwork Levin and malichi came back and we all went back home when we went in i said "we have rooms for you two we just need to paint and furnish them" I showed them their soon to be rooms and Malichi said "this is amazing! I-i never thought we'd get adopted..." I seen he was tearing up and travis said "what're you crying f-" he was cut off by malichi hugging us both Levin joined in on the hug and malichi said "thank you so much" We smiled and hugged him back travis said "you don't gotta thank us! Hey tomorrow we can go get you guys some stuff for your rooms and then introduce you to everyone" they nodded and we all talked and learnt more about each other for the rest of the day...