Chapter 4

A few days later

I decided to give you guys some fluff! So enjoy the cuteness! (Btw incase you don't know fluff just means cute stuff!)

Aphmaus pov
Me and travis were laying in my room talking about random stuff our legs were tangled together and I was kinda laying on him with my arms on his chest holding my head up so I was looking at him he said "you know you're really cute right" I smiled and said "you tell me all the time" he laughed and said "come here" I got closer to his face and he kissed me I smiled and kissed back I thought I heard the door open but I just shrugged it off when we pulled away he said "I just wanted a kiss" I said "it's cool I wanted one to" he laughed and said "I love you" I said "I love you to"

Laurences pov
I had come over to aphs house with garroth to talk to her so we went to her room and garroth said "why is her door shut" I said "I don't know...she never shuts it" I opened the door a little bit and seen aph and some guy kissing when she pulled away I seen it was....travis?! I looked at garroth and said "dude come look!" He walked over and looked in he quickly shut the door and said "what was that?!" I said "aph kissing travis!!" He said "I bet the girls know something about this" we went downstairs and katelyn said "oh hey I thought you went to talk to aph" I said "we did! Until we seen her kissing travis!" Kawaii chan said "katelyn sama! You knew travis kun was with her!!" She said "I forgot! I thought he left!!" Kawaii chan said "it was nothing" garroth said "it didn't look like nothing!! She was smiling!" Katelyn said "well aph is gonna kill us" Kawaii chan nodded and just then aph came in she said "oh hey guys I didn't know you were here!" I said "obviously not since you were up in your room with travis" her eyes widened and she said "w-what do you mean" garroth said "we seen you kissing travis!" She looked at katelyn and kawaii chan and ran back upstairs we followed her and she locked the door of her room....

Aphmaus pov
When I ran back into my room and locked the door travis said "what's wrong" I said "laurence and garroth seen us kissing!" He said "oh that's not good" I said "yea no kidding!" The guys were knocking on the door and laurence said "open the door we just want to talk ok?" I looked at travis and he said "go ahead the worst thing that could happen is they try to murder me" I sighed and unlocked the door I ran over to the bed and sat down next to travis the door opened and travis said "hehe heeeeeey guys" laurence said "hey now what's going on?!" Garroth said "yea and don't try lying because we seen you two kissing" I fell back on the bed and said "should I tell em or do you want to" travis shrugged and I said "I will" I sat back up and said "so me and travis are dating...." Laurence said "since when" me and travis both said "3 weeks" I smiled and garroth said "and you didn't tell us?!" I said "we thought you'd freak out" laurence said "good point" I nodded and travis said "so you guys mad?" They both looked at us and it was like they were staring into my soul! I scooted closer to travis and laurence sighed he said "no im not" we looked at garroth and he said "I'm not either" thank irene! Laurence said "just sad you didn't tell us sooner" I frowned and got up I went over to them and said "I'm sorry and im pretty sure travis is to" travis nodded and I said "so are you ok with it" garroth said "you don't have to ask us were not your parents" I said "yea but...you both like me" laurence said "which is the reason why we're ok with it! Yea we both love you a lot but as long as you have someone that makes you happy and doesn't hurt you were ok with it" garroth said "although I don't trust travis" travis said "hey! I haven't flirted with anyone since we've started dating!" I said "but you did look at that one girl that one time" he said "but I look at you 90% of the time" I said "ah true" garroth said "but what we're trying to say is were perfectly fine with it as long as you're happy but travis? Treat her right cause the minute you mess up we'll be all over her so fast" laurence nodded and I said "heh thanks guys" I hugged them both and ran back over to travis I tackled him into a hug and he laughed laurence said "we'll leave you two alone but we're gonna be here for awhile so later come downstairs" we nodded and they walked out travis sat up and I sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck he said "hey babe" I said "hehe hi" he kissed my cheek,head,nose basically my whole face then kissed me on the lips I smiled and he pulled and said "we're you smiling" I said "yea I can't help it" he smiled and said "wanna go downstairs now" I nodded and we went downstairs and we all talked for the rest of the day....

So garroth and laurence took it well but how will zane react?! Btw have you seen the new love love paradise? I FANGIRLED SO MUCH! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee