Chapter 21

A week later

Aphmaus pov
"Aphmau...sleep with one eye open...im coming for you...." I sprung up out of my sleep and looked around..nothing was different I was still at the guys house in travis' old room with him sleeping next to me I sighed and travis started waking up he said "aph?" I said "sorry didn't mean to wake you" he sat up and yawned he said "it's ok what's wrong? Nightmares again?" I nodded and pulled my legs to my chest he sighed and said "you've been having these nightmares ever since Bella got put in jail" I said "I know...it's just the fact that if she ever got out of jail she'd come after me and she's already tried to kill me once im sure she'd try again" he said "she won't get out of jail" I said "you say that but you don't know! You always tell me everything will be ok even when you have no idea so quit lying to me all the time!" He frowned and I realized I had yelled at him I said "oh my Irene travis I-im so sorry" he shook his head and said "it's fine you're just upset" I said "I am but that gives me no right to yell at you...ugh I'm so stupid" I sit cross cross applesauce and put my head in my hands he hugged me and said "you're not stupid" I hugged him back and said "travis these nightmares are scaring me a lot..." When we pulled away from the hug I was crying I said "I'm so scared what if they're real what if she's got o-" he wiped my tears away and said "would it help if we called the police department and asked?" I nodded and he got his phone he called the police department and the chief answered travis said "hey is Bella still there" the chief said "yep she's still here don't you worry she won't be breaking out anytime soon" I smiled and travis said "ok thank you I just wanted to see" he hung up and said "see she's still there now you think you can go back to sleep" I nodded and we both layed down and fell asleep I woke up an hour earlier than I usually do and got up I got dressed and snuck out of the house I went to the police department and to Bella's cell she was sitting in the corner with her hair in front of her face I sat in the floor and said "why are you doing this" she smirked and said "pleasure to see you again aphmau" I said "why.are.you.doing.this" she said "beautiful day isn't it?" I said "quit disregarding the question! I know you have magiks and I know you're the one making me have these nightmares" she looked up at me and said "you're smarter than you look" I sighed and said "what do you what from me" she got up and came over to me she sat down in front of me and said "i used to want travis back but...you got me arrested....now I just want you to suffer! Slowly these nightmares will drive you insane and I'll sit back and watch it unfold" I looked down and said "what can I do to make you quit" she said "simple get me out of here" I said "it can't be that easy...if I get you out how do I know you won't just try to kill me again" she smiled and said "that's the fun part you don't" I stood up and said "I'm not taking the risk id rather slowly go insane and watch you sit in this cell than break you out and go insane thinking you'll Attack me" I got ready to leave but she said "poor travis...it'll break his heart seeing the girl he loves in pain and him not being able to help" I looked at her and said "in pain?" She smirked and I felt a pain in the back of my head I groaned and the pain went away she said "that'll keep happening over and over and over until you finally come to your senses and get me out of here" I said "I'm not listening to you im leaving" I left and went back to the guys house no one was up yet so I just say on the couch in the living room I decided to talk to my mom so I teleported to her house she was on the couch watching tv until she seen me she said "aph! How are you sweetie" I sat down and said "horrible" she frowned and said "what's wrong" I said "this girl...Bella...back when me and travis were dating she visited the guys and she almost stole travis but she apologized and left about a week ago she got put in jail for burning mine and travis' house down and trying to kill me we all thought everything was fine but she has magiks...she's making me have these nightmares and she can make me be in pain" she got up and put her cloak on she said "take me to this Bella girl" I nodded and grabbed her hand we teleported to the jail and went to her cell Bella said "oh back with a friend?" I said "back with my mom" she laughed and said "your mom? What can she do" my mom pulled the hood of her cloak off and said "a lot" Bella's eyes widened and she said "i-irene?!" I smirked and my Mom looked at Bella her eyes started glowing and I backed up there was a flash of light when it cleared Bella was passed out and my mom looked at me I said "what did you do?!" She said "took her magiks she won't be bother you anymore now you go on back home I bet the guys are awake" I nodded and she walked off I went back home and the guys were all in the living room....

Bella's pov
Idiots! I can't believe she actually thought she could take my magiks! A police officer came over to the cell and said "how you doing Bella" I smiled and said "just fine dad" he nodded and said "I'll get you out soon and then you can get back at that girl just remember don't leave evidence again this time if you get caught you'll be going to the maximum security prison in O,Kasis" I nodded and he walked away....after im out of here aphmau won't know what hit her....

I reeeeeeally hate Bella! What about you guys? Do you hate her to? Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee