14: Maurice

Franklin and I stopped what we were doing when we heard of an aircraft making its way closer to the base. I rushed out to see Trevor slowly easing the huge box he picked up onto a truck's long bed, then landing a few feet away from it with ease.

Everyone left the cargobob. Michael approached us. "Hey, Franklin. Hey Lucy."

"What's crackin', man?" Franklin asked. "So the chemical weapon in there, right?"

"If it even is a chemical weapon. Hell, it could be shaving cream for all I know. By the way, next time you're getting wet." He turned to Davy. "Oh, well there won't be a 'next time' will there Davy? Never is." He was speaking sarcastically now.

"Well, I always try," Dave spoke.

"Yeah, well maybe this time we'll get lucky. Maybe this time Steve will succumb to the strains of enhanced interrogation techniques."

"Hah, interrogate him, are you insane? They're probably decorating him right now." Dave responded. Typical.

"Hey, Davy, the boys at the agency are on to you, remember? Huh? You and Stevie?" Michael asked as Davy started to leave.

"Just try and keep your heads down!"

I snickered and watched Davy leave, getting into my car myself. "I'll see you guys later, I'm going home."

"Hey, you take care of yourself," Michael said with his hand extended. I smiled and nodded quietly to him before getting into my Rebel, and driving home.

I took my phone out and called Trevor, but he didn't answer. I frowned and stopped by his trailer. Ron was there. He was drunk, trying to shoot beer cans off of a box not two feet away from him.

"Hey, Ron, where's Trevor?"

"He went to go drop off Patricia," he slurred. "At Madrazo's."

I nodded. "Okay, I'll just wait inside the trailer."

He turned to me, eyeing me now. "Are you and Trevor seeing each other?"

I crossed my arms. "You're drunk."

"I won't tell anyone, trust me. Trevor would kill me if I told something I wasn't supposed to."

I looked around and sighed. "Yeah, Trevor and I are seeing each other."

Ron smiled now. "Glad he's found himself a nice girl who can handle him."

"I'm not always nice, Ron," I hesitated. "I've done things I'm not proud of. I'm a criminal. The CEO of Reaper Industries. I kill anyone who fucks with my shit."

He started to laugh softly now, his eyes were soft as he turned to me. "You sound perfect for him."

I grinned at this before thanking him and heading into Trevor's trailer. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come home, knowing Michael and Franklin wouldn't be heading here. No reason for them to.

I waited for an hour, deciding to sniff some gasoline in the meantime. I felt woozy, and everything was colorful. I was tripping out when he walked into the door, and I started laughing.

"Gasooooliiiiinnneee!" I squealed, laughing so hard I fell off of the couch and onto the floor. "Hey, sexy butt."

He looked at me oddly, his eyes changing shape and color as he looked at me. His head was also a shifting blob. "You sniffed some? Without me?" he joked, taking the cup I had poured, sniffing it as well. He let out a long sigh in relief as he sat next to me on the floor as I started to touch his face.

"I got bored, so yep I did this." I snickered. I pushed him back onto the trailer floor, straddling him before placing a nice kiss on his lips, our lips melding together for a moment before I broke away to start shaking my ass around the trailer. I was so gone at this point that I was just moving my body because it felt right to.

"God, I love you. . ." Trevor spoke. I froze what I was doing, and turned to look at him with wide eyes. Was he serious, or just playing with me?

"Really?" I questioned.

"You're fucking amazing, yeah," his expression was calming, eyes tame.

I felt my heart do somersaults in my chest. "I love you, too." I grinned. "I really love you. . ."

And with that, I was pinned against the wall with Trevor against me ravishing me with all of his love and passion.

--

It was seven o'clock in the morning, and I was in Los Santos.

I decided to come here to talk to some Vagos. I wanted to promote one of them, but I wasn't sure who I could trust enough to be my right hand man.

I met them at Lester's warehouse by one of the many gas stations. I was sitting on top of my Zentorno, watching as my four warehouse managers approached me.

Eduardo, Johnny, Maurice and Paolo. Out of all of these people, I had known Maurice more, and I had trusted him to run some of the business in LV while I was gone.

Eduardo was more fiscally responsible, he ran a tight ship and never, not even once, had a late shipment.

Paolo was the newest guy, but he proved to be laid back and collected, I've had a few casual conversations with him. He was easy to talk to.

And Johnny. . . Well, Johnny was friends with everyone, and could get me new clientele if I wanted him to.

Still, none of them could ever match up to Carlos. I felt a pang in my chest, and realized how much I missed him.

"Okay, men. I've brought you all out here today because you've proven to be exceptional leaders and you've gotten my shit out for sales, and you've done amazing jobs. You four men are what I look for in managers, and ship out those 200 crates worth of product like well-oiled machines. I'm giving you all raises, but also . . . One of you will take the place of Carlos." I examined their faces. Maurice and Eduardo seemed way more excited than Johnny and Paolo. I watched them a few minutes as I internally decided. Maurice seemed to be the most loyal member. "Maurice."

Maurice grinned. "Thank you for this opportunity."

"No problem, Maurice." I hopped off of my car. "And I checked all of your warehouses this morning, everything's running smoothly, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication." I smiled, then got into my car. I left the door open to say one last word to Maurice. "Your first job: Find a new warehouse manager." I closed my door, then drove away. I received a text from Trevor.

"Meet at my new business, The Vanilla Unicorn."

I frowned. New Business? The Vanilla Unicorn? I typed it into my GPS and started to head over there.