22: Caught Red-Handed

"Ooh I love my ugly boy, so rough and tough, don't care about anything but me, yes I just love him cause he's so crazy, just crazy about me," I started singing as I dressed the next morning. Trevor groaned from the bed.

"I swear to the fuckin' good lord above, if I'm this 'ugly boy,' I'm going to throw this pillow at you," he groaned.

I snickered. "It's a song, don't worry, you're just old, still."

Smack! The pillow ricochet off my side and onto the floor as I stood there laughing.

"Chill, babe," I spoke, crawling back onto the bed to kiss him. "What do we have planned for today?"

"Well, I have a nice day planned, actually," he spoke, sitting up in the bed.

"Oh?" I questioned.

"First on the list: Make my lady some breakfast. Check. There are some brownies in the fridge."

I raised my eyebrow and laughed. "Brownies for breakfast?" I stopped laughing to squint my eyes suspiciously. "Wait, special or regular?"

"Some special, some regular. It's a fun Russian Roulette. Will I find everything funny today, or will I hate the world like I normally do?" he got out of the bed, my eyes scanned his naked body. "But if you want to fuck first, that works with me."

I grinned. "I'm still sore from last night, give me a few hours."

"Suit yourself, sugar-tits." He walked to the fridge and took the plate of brownies out, devouring one. He started snickering. "Guess which one I had!"

I snickered and kissed him on the lips. "I'll have an Eggo."

"Aw come on, baby," he frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Still feeling like shit from yesterday," I spoke. "Not a good mentality to medicate with. What's second on the list?"

He sighed. "Well, I did want to go to the Vanilla Unicorn for a bit, watch operations."

"And by 'operations,' do you mean 'strippers'?" I took his silent stare as a yes. "Okay, let's go," I spoke, grabbing my keys as I walked to the door. He snickered.

"Wait woah, babe, I'll drive."

"I am not about to be flying around the truck at your mercy as the drugs kick in, sweetie," I spoke, walking to my Rusty Rebel.

"Babe, you know I'm always on drugs, I drive just fine."

I folded my arms. "And if you kill me?"

He folded his arms too, mocking me. "And if you kill me?"

"I won't kill you. That's for sure."

"Really, Lucy? Miss fast cars?"

"Fine, fine!" I groaned, I walked to his truck and got in, buckling myself in. "Let's go, Trevor."

He snickered as he got into his truck and started the drive to Los Santos. "Can we at least go to my house and pick up my Banshee? I miss it. You can drive if you want to."

"Okay, that I can do."

I watched him as he drove, swerving around cars, speeding past the legal limit, and smiled. "I have the most fun when I'm with you."

"I feel the same for you, sweet-ass." He responded, cutting off a driver and slamming on the breaks to fuck with them. He flipped them off and swerved, cutting three lanes to get to the fast lane, slamming on the gas.

I reached over and took his hand, he tightened his grip momentarily before entwining our fingers.

--

We reached my house, I handed Trevor the keys to my Banshee as he examined the interior. "Holy shit, this is all modified."

"I know, it's my baby. Crash, and we're over," I smiled, patting his back. He started the car, hearing it roar to life as he gently touched the gas, the car flying forward.

"Holy shit," he spoke as he drove it out of my garage and onto the road, driving down to the center of the city. "No wonder you're such a little speed demon."

"I'm a speed demon in the way I like to go past the speed limit, whereas you're a speed demon in the way you're always on speed," I spoke.

"You are correct," he spoke as he started to drive down towards Strawberry, swerving around shitty drivers. "Your car's front end goes on for miles."

"I know, it's not that easy to drive at first, especially since it's so damn fast, but you'll get used to it."

"Yeah, okay," he spoke as he drove into the parking lot of The Vanilla Unicorn, parking in front of the garbage bins.

We both stepped out of the vehicle and walked to the front where we were greeted by the bouncer.

"Ayyy, Mr. Philips! And Miss Reaper, you look great today!"

"Thanks, good to see you," I smiled and gave him a head nod before Trevor and I entered the building.

Fergalicious by Fergie was blasting, women in skimpy clothing walking around, appealing to the customers as one of them walked up to Trevor.

"Hello, Mr. Philips," she purred.

"Hey, beautiful." He greeted as she fluttered her eyelids before walking away slowly, hips moving in a way even I watched her walk away. Of course none of these girls knew I was dating him, but they probably wouldn't have cared even if they did know. I shrugged it off and looked at Trevor.

"Doesn't look so hard," I spoke, pointing at the catwalk with the pole as one of the blonde girls started to walk down it.

"Why don't you try it? I have some new clothing for the girls in the back, I could find one in your size. Since you're the same size as some of them."

"How do you even know for sure, though?"

"Because I see you naked all the time, and I also see them, very very close to naked a lot, too," he spoke, walking to the back, waving to Wade before he handed me a skimpy little outfit. I hesitated. "You don't have to do this."

"Well, I'll hold onto the clothing just in case I ever want to try," I spoke, stuffing the tiny purple bra and purple skirt that was barely three inches long, along with the long purple and white striped stockings in my pocket. They were so tiny they could fit in there.

He led me into his office now. "Oh, would you look at that, the desk is all nice and clean."

I folded my arms. "The only thing in the entire room that's clean, hum, I wonder what that means," I joked as I sat down on his desk, pulling him to me by his shirt.

"Yeah, I wonder," he purred as he leaned down to place a kiss on my lips. His hands slid up my legs, pulling at my belt and pants, yanking them down as I shifted so he could take them off. I slid my hands up his chest, pulling his shirt up as I did so, he got the hint and ripped his shirt off, laying me down and kissing me roughly, hands roaming my chest.

We stopped what we were doing as the door swung open, Lester walking in as I kicked Trevor off and hid my bottom half behind the desk, squeaking as he stood there with wide eyes.