28: Ballas at the Sawmill

I ran my hands up and down his stained white t-shirt, biting my lip, watching him lustfully through my half-lidded eyes as my mouth latched onto his neck, nibbling it softly. He let out a groan as his hands slid down my back, landing on my ass as he pulled me closer to him.

MATURE SCENE START

"God, I'm sorry I ever made you angry at me," Trevor growled as his eyes focused on my cleavage, he was at an angle where he could see down my shirt and I could tell he was loving it by the size of his tent.

"Mmm, gonna make it up to me?" I purred, licking his bottom lip as he let out a soft moan, rolling me over so he was on top of me.

"You better believe it, baby girl," he growled, his hands sliding up my shirt and gripping onto my breasts through the fabric of my bra. I gasped as he lifted his hands higher, above my head and off of my body. He unclasped my bra and latched his mouth on my left breast, flicking my nipple with his tongue.

"Mmmm, Trevor," I moaned as his other hand slid down my stomach and to my pants, undoing my jeans, his fingers sliding into my panties and sliding against my folds. I gasped as his fingers went straight for my clit, rubbing it rhythmically.

"God, baby I love the way you react to me," he moaned. I yanked on the collar of his shirt, and without me having to ask, he ripped off his shirt, throwing it to the side as he grabbed the belt holes of my jeans, pulling downwards until my pants were off and I was left in my panties. He licked his lips. "Mmm, can't wait to get me some of that."

"It's all yours, Trevor," I spoke as he visibly looked more aroused at my words, his tongue darting out to lick my panties. I bit my lip as he moved them to the side to lick my clit, two fingers sliding into me as he started to roughly pump them in and out. I gripped the sheets and let out a gasp. He was so good at this. His tongue worked its magic on my clit, occasionally brushing through my folds and near his fingers, up and down rhythmically, before coming back up to my aching clit, flashing pleasure through my body with each stroke.

"Oh my god," I whispered as I looked down at my sexy man eating me out. "This is so hot," I gasped as I felt my lower stomach begin to knot up. I was close to my release.

He pulled away, causing me to groan before he took off his pants and boxers, causing me to shut up, mesmerized by his erect manhood, wanting nothing more but to stick it into my mouth and pleasure him endlessly.

I got on all fours as he stood on his knees on the bed, my mouth gently placing itself on the head of his cock to give it a tiny kiss before I enveloped it in my mouth, tightly sucking as I started to jerk him off with my hand.

He let out a moan as I took his cock deeper in my mouth, my tongue sliding up and town as my mouth wet his dick, and the part of his cock I couldn't fit in my mouth was being squeezed rhythmically by my hand.

"Oh, Lucy, I love you," he moaned.

There it was. He was in pure bliss. I knew he would be close to cumming by the third "I love you," and continued to suck him off as skillfully as possible, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Oh, my God, that's it, Lucy baby," he moaned, watching me. "Oh, God I love you, I love you," he spoke as he gently pushed my head away. "I want to fuck you now," he growled, and before I could respond, he pushed me backwards, ripping my underwear off and throwing it to the side before he pushed my legs apart and placed his cock at my entrance.

"Fuck me, then," I spoke with a grin.

"Beg, baby," he spoke, sliding the head of his cock against my clit, slapping it against it teasingly. I bit my lip.