{Two}

It was going on 6:50 am as A'Mirah observed herself in the mirror. "Forget it, i'm not going." She got aggravated at the sight of herself in what she has to wear. This doesn't look right! She thought to herself. She has on an old white dress that tightly hugs every inch of her body that it's covering, along with a black leather coalition apparel jacket that she got her sophomore year of high school, and some black heels of her mothers. I have to. She complained a little. She didn't want to wear what she had on, but she was always taught to try and look presentable, and appropriate when going to a job interview, and this is the best thing she had to wear. I can't wear my regular t-shirts, and ripped jeans, and shorts. Well, I could but it would look less professional and I probably wouldn't get taken serious. She thought.

"A'Mirah." She RaiQuan say in a deep half sleep voice, breaking her train of thought. "What?" She asked.

"Hurry up.. I have to get going, girl." He knocked at the door.

She let down the two French braids she had put in her hair and ran her fingers gently through the curls, and fixed her hair to where it looked right. "Where's my lipstick and earrings?" She asked herself. "They were right up here." She slid the medicine cabinet open. Lipstick, but no earrings.

She traced her lips with her dark brown lipstick before throwing it back in the cabinet, fixing her dress, and jacket, before throwing on her heels and rushing out of the bathroom. "Give this to mom. I have to go, i'm going to miss him!" She handed him a note and then took out the directions she wrote herself. If she walks it'll take her about forty minutes. If she waits on a bus she will either get there the same time as she would walking, or she could possibly get there later depending on where all the bus has to stop. She quickly walked out of her house into the freezing cold weather, into the darkness that almost made her forget it was an early winter morning, not a cold fall night. She kept walking until she got close to a busy part of town and waved down a taxi. "Yes, that Rondinelli day club." She told the driver. He nodded and started driving. "You know it's not an actual club like, you know.. It's like pool, and light dancing, music, they have some food that get carried around. Not a lot of drinks."

A'Mirah laughed. "Oh, i'm not looking for that type of party anyway. I'm supposed to be having a meeting with the owner."

"Oh. That explains the earliness." He laughs.

"Yup." A'Mirah nods her head.

Thirty minutes later the taxi cab stopped in front of a building that was connected to a few others. She got out, paid the driver and then went into the building that stated that it was the club. "Hello. Excuse me." She politely tapped a guy she assumed was a bouncer on the arm. The way he is shaped, big, and muscular who wouldn't think. "Yeah?" The man started in a deep voice and some what of an accent she couldn't quiet point out from the top of her head.. "How can I help?" He asked.

"I'm here to speak with Mr. Rondinelli. You know the son. You work here don't you?"

The man chuckled. "Not really.. You can say that though, at least when i'm here.." He nodded. "Appointment?" He asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you have a meeting with him? He doesn't just meet with random people and mentioning the fact he and I are best friends, I know you're new and I need to know, because he's not going to see you if you don't have something set up."

"Well can you just call him here? I really have to ask something important, it'll be quick. I just need maybe five minutes." She begged. He studied her before shaking his head and sighing. "Follow me." He lead her to an elevator, and once they got upstairs and to a door he told her to stop and hold it. He went in and asked.