{Eighteen}

[Fifth Day In Bora Bora]

A'Mirah

"Cris. Who's calling you?" I ask.

"The office. They'll call back." He responds crawling into bed with me.

"Yeah, how about they don't." I take his phone out of his hand.
"You wanted me all to yourself for the week didn't you?" I ask. "And this is our time isn't it?"

"Mhm." He says, as he looks down at me, bending  over me.  He kisses my forehead. He began kissing my cheek, my neck, my chest. "Do you want to go to breakfast?" He asks.

"Yeah. I am hungry, but we can finish this up first."

"How about we get something on your stomach first and then we finish this." Cris lays beside me and puts his hand on my growing belly and rubs it.

I smile and look at him. "I still can't believe all of this." I tell him. "Months ago I thought I would leave your condo and move back in with my parents and never see you again." I laugh.

Cris gets up from the bed and walks over to my side and holds his hand out. I reach for it and he helps me up. "Yeah. I couldn't let you go."

"Yeah. I know, but all you wanted was sex."

"And you didn't?" He asks, laughing.

"I did.. Don't get me wrong, but me and you got to hanging out with each other like friends or something and I started liking you... A lot and when that night came when you did me like that and said all of that to me, I didn't want anything from you. Nothing at all."

"I understand that." Cris informs me. Rubbing my back. We walk through the yard of our three bedroom beach front villa estate. "But on the bright side I made you become stronger."

"No." I shake my head.

"Yes." Cris nods. "You was sassy, and you still are, but you were weak. It was so easy for me and everyone to just run over you though." He says.

"And when I told you that you was going to leave you didn't want to. It's like you felt you needed me  to breathe. You wanted to stay. But when I wanted you back you didn't want to come back. You knew your worth and that's something you didn't really know when that arrangement
  started."
-----
I look at Cris sitting across from me at this table to admiring how handsome my husband is.

"You know.." I start. "I think we truly are just right for each other." I tell him.

"Of co-"

"No, no.. I'm being serious. I just can't explain it good enough though." I admit. We continue talking and eat our food. We go walk around the beach and then we find our way back to the villa.

Cris rips my dress off of me as soon as we reach the door. I drop down and pull down his shorts. Now we are both in nothing. He picks me up and carries me inside.

Cris walks into the living room with me wrapped around him and he sits me down on the couch. He kisses my lips, then neck, goes down and kisses on my breast. He rolls his tongue around my nipple and sucks on it before pinching it with his teeth. I moan and bite my lip.

He takes his hand and starts playing with me. He rubs my clit between his thumb and index finger. He trails his way down my stomach until he gets to my pussy and he eats it. "Mmm." I moan.

"Baby." I whisper. He continues working his mouth on me. I try to pull his head back, but he holds me close to him. "Ooo, damn." I say, grinding onto his mouth. He stands up out of nowhere and pulls me up.