{Five.1}

"If you don't mind me asking, do you know what's been wrong with Cris?" I asked Joe.

"Eh, personal stuff. Private"

"Everything about him is personal and private! Business matters, his life, everything! Me.." She shook her head, wiping her tears. "Let me stop... He probably has this car bugged, and he probably doesn't want me talking to you, nor do you." Joe looked at her through the rear view mirror. "I'm all ears.." He spoke. "Trust me. Your words are going in my ears only."

"Okay.. Well like I understand this is strictly a business thing, I wouldn't want to be otherwise, but why do I have to stay in the condo all the time? Hidden away from the rest of the world during this little arrangement unless it's you taking me to his office. He snapped on me when I asked him what was wrong yesterday and I only asked because he came in looking stressed and worried. I didn't know that I was supposed to turn into a non caring, arrogant asshole like him."

"Ms. Burke. That's just how he is.. I've been knowing Cris for a long time, and he's always been how he is, but he used to be worse as far as him being an arrogant non caring asshole. But that's only how he is with people that's not his family. He's been through a lot."

"And does he think nobody else has? Or is? If I wasn't going through something right now I wouldn't be in this situation." She told him. Joe didn't say anything else. He just sat quietly the rest of the ride to Cris's company building. She went up to his meeting room like the last time and Joe waited outside the door.

A'Mirah sat in the same leather and wood chair and glanced at Cris. He finally stoop up and spoke. "Here are rules and boundaries for the next two weeks." He sat a paper in front of A'Mirah. "Read it silently while I read it out loud."

"Didn't know I was in grade school anymore." She mumbled lowly, looking at the paper. Cris just raised his head a little and stared at her with a 'keep on and i'm gonna fuck you up.' Type of look. A'Mirah looked up, caught him staring and quickly put her head back down.

Cris rolled his eyes. "First of all... Rule number one, you obey me no matter what.  Yes sir, no sir, call me Mr. Rondinelli, not Cris, not a bitch, a motherfucker, arrogant and especially not an asshole. Don't ask me personal questions. The only time you should say anything to me at all is when I ask you a question. We keep what we do confidential, the sex is consensual obviously, although the times you may not feel like it, you still will because you agreed to it, . Do not catch feelings for me, for I will not catch them for you, do not touch me. I will touch you, but don't you touch me unless I say to. Also, tonight i'm having a party.. I'll have Joe pick you up around six. There will also be one tomorrow as well, if you behave you can come again. And then there will be another one in the week that you leave, you may be able to come to that one, but let's be clear. You ride there and leave with Joe, don't touch me as I said before, don't be around me, don't go into conversation with anyone, except Joe. 'Hey, how are you, i'm good, okay, bye. Nice meeting you.' Keep it short and keep it moving, no details." He told her.

A'Mirah shook her head and her leg was shaking. She bit her bottom lip in frustration and tried to not let tears escape her eyes. "Excuse me." She stood up and turned around. "Where's the bathroom?" She asked. Cris looked at her confused for a good minute before speaking again. "Ask Joe to sh-." She let the tears fall before quickly wiping them and sitting back down. "Never Mind." She said cutting him off with her head down.

"We're done here if you're ready to go." He reach for her hand. She stood up on her own. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "I forgot.. Cut the attitude or i'll add on to your sentence." He lifted her arms as if he was gonna pat her down. He placed his hands on her shoulders, slid them down the sides of her, he made his way to her ass, and then he went down to rub down each of her thighs, looking up at her he asked. "Are we clear Ms. Burke?" He asked. She nodded, and said. "Yes sir."