{Eleven}

A'Mirah looked over at Cris while he flipped through pages of a magazine. She smiled at him. He looked over at her from the corner of his eye and slightly smiled back. "How're you doing over there?" He looked up at her.

"My nerves are bad, pretty stressed. You?" She asked, nervously. Cris stood up and walked over and sat beside her. He shrugged. "But how about now?" He asked, placing his right hand on her thigh.

"Still."

"That makes two of us. Want to go help each other feel better?" He joked.

"You serious?" She raised her right eyebrow, trying to admire his facial expression. She couldn't tell if he was serious or joking. She never really could.

"I mean, if you want to. It doesn't matter to me."

"What do you mean though?" She asked.

"Mean by what?" Cris smirked.

A'Mirah sighed and rubbed her temples. "Awe." Cris laughed and kissed the back of A'Mirah's hand before standing up.

"Where are you going?" A'Mirah asked.

"My office.. Coming?" He asked her.

"Yeah.. It'd be better than just sitting in here." She told him. She stood up and followed him out of the meeting room they had met in a few times back when they had The Arrangement set up, and into his main, big office all the way on the 14th floor.

"This is nice." A'Mirah told him.

Cris nodded. He flipped through things in his drawer.

"I don't think you know what I do to nosey people." Cris walked around and whispered in A'Mirah's ear. "But I love you too much to do anything that cruel to you." He finished. A'Mirah quickly turned around and faced hum. "Shit! I-I'm sorry." A'Mirah apologized, her heart was racing.

Cris nodded and spoke. "It's fine, this time." He walked back around his desk and started doing what he had been doing. "These are nice. Who drew them. You?" She asked, looking at the drawing on top of his desk.

"Yes.. And thank you."

"You're a great artists. Have you ever thought about opening a gallery with your own work in it instead of doing an illegal thing?"

"Thank you, again, and no.. All that i'm doing is fine, and running smoothly." Cris chuckled.

"You sell illegal guns, Cris!" A'Mirah spoke with somewhat anger in her voice. Cris nodded. "Better than selling illegal drugs isn't it?"

"I'm not so sure if you DON'T sell illegal drugs. Will you always tell me the truth?" A'Mirah asked.

"Yes."

"Okay then do you sell illegal drugs?" She asked.

"Absolutely." He nodded, and grabbed the papers out of A'Mirah's hands and stuck them inside his desk.

"You're lying to me."

"Okay, A'Mirah, look... I'm a business man, a successful and not dumb one so yes, I lied.. I don't sell drugs. Why sell drugs and get all of this taken from me?" Cris looked at her. He pulled a cuban cigar out of his pocket,  and then lit it.