{Five.2}

"Who are you?" A'Mirah questioned the woman.

"That's pretty rude." The woman laughed. Joe came from behind her. "This is Lydia. She's here to assist you for tonight." He handed her the dress.

"What's the-"

"From Mr. Rondinelli for the party tonight." Joe said.

"Yes. Come, so I can help you get it on." Lydia spoke. A'Mirah lead her to the bedroom.

"How much did this cost? It's beyond gorgeous. I hope I can fit it.."

"Mr. Rondinelli said not to keep that confidential. But if you know his taste you could guess, and I'm sure you can." She smiled.

The dress is rose gold with both black and white diamonds around the bottom. It fit her body perfectly, hugging her curves perfectly in the right way. The dress was nowhere near small or big on her. It fit perfectly as if Cris knew exactly what size she wore. "Here are your shoes." She handed her heels to match. They also fit just right. "Jewelry, and hair." The lady pulled out a bag of black jewelry. She fixed A'Mirah's hair to where it was in a neat, nicely done bun and put 3 hair clips around her head to make it not look so plain.

"What about makeup?" A'Mirah asked.

"Mr. Rondinelli said you didn't need to worry about putting on makeup, so there's no makeup." Lydia told her. "You're too pretty for it anyhow." She patted A'Mirah's arm. "Have fun at the party."

"Thank you." A'Mirah smiled, although she knew she wouldn't. They both walked out of the room and Joe was amazed. "You look amazing." He stood up. "Thank you." She smiled.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes! I hope there will be drinks. I surely need one."

"What'd Cris say about drinking?"

"I don't give a damn, honestly what Cris says. I'm here to do one thing for one reason only. He's not god, my father or my mother, and my grandparents are dead therefore he's not to tell me what I can and can't do. I'm grown."

Joe raised his hands. "Don't go off on me, sassy mama! I'm not going to make you not drink. If you want to, go ahead. Whatever Cris does, he does." He opened the door for her to walk through.

----------------

They made it to a huge house where cars were parked all around it. Joe helped A'Mirah out of the vehicle and walked her up to the house. She wondered if it was Cris's, but she knew not to ask.

"This is such a beautiful house." She was amazed. Everything was perfect. Everything was white and gold. Even what most of everyone was wearing. She didn't see Cris anywhere, but turned to see a huge portrait of him hanging on the wall giving her the hint that this just may be his house.

She looked around to see different people looking at her and then turning their heads, some looking at her in confusion which made her nervous and uncomfortable. "Will you be alright without me by your side?" He asked. A'Mirah looked around, seen a table with finger foods, and then people carrying around drinks along with some drinks being on the table, and she seen a door that lead to outside. She nodded. "Perfect."

"Good." He said and walked away. She seen him walk over to a guy, and when the guy turned around it was Cris. He was wearing a black suit with a gold tie. He didn't see her but she seen him. She walked off to the table and picked up a sandwich and took a bite. Some women walked past her looking at her, and whispering it each other. A'Mirah looked down, and turned around. She picked up a glass and drunk it. She made a face because of he strong the drink was. The only thing she's drank in her life, alcohol wise is a sip of beer when she was at a party she hated the taste. Never had she drunk again after that. She picked up another one and drunk it. "Excuse me." She said getting a workers attention.