{Twenty-One}

"Where Is Cris!?" A'Mirah screams at Latia, in pain.

"Dammit, Mi. Don't break My hand. Joe! Get Cris on the fucking phone now! Where is he at?" Latia asks.

"I'm right here." Cris walks quickly into the room and to A'Mirah. Latia gets out of the harsh Grip A'Mirah had on her hand and she walks over to Joe.

"I'm here." He tries to comfort A'Mirah.

"Where is the doctor?" He asks. No one answers him. He walks towards the door. "He'll be back in here in a minute." Joe finally speaks.

"Where the fuck have you been, man?" Joe asks.

"I was at work." Cris admits. He walks over to Joe

"For three days?"

"Look, don't start with me, Joe. She said she needed space. I gave it to her."

"Shut Up!" A'Mirah grits. "Get the doctor now." She says lowly. The baby is coming now.

"Look. I've been coming by to see Adonis. I've came by every night since he was born. She wants her space so i'm giving it to her while she's here because there is no way in hell she's keeping my children away from me when they get to leave."

"If she wants space yo-"

Joe cuts Latia off. "Shut up. You don't have a say in this Tia."

"Shut Up!" A'Mirah cries. "All Of You Just Shut The Hell Up! Get The Fucking Doctor In Here!" As she screams the baby's head pops out of her.

"What The Fuck?" Cris rushes to her and braces his hands under the baby's head. "Push again, baby. Or yell or something like you was just doing." He encourages her. "Latia, Joe... Go hold her hand please?" Cris begs.

A'Mirah gives another hard push and the baby is almost fully out. Cris quickly unwraps the umbilical cord from around the baby's neck. "Again." He tells her. A'Mirah pushes again and the baby is out.

Cris's hands shook as he held the baby in his hand. All of his emotions building up inside. "We have another boy." His voice cracks a little. "Joe.. Dammi le forbici."

Joe grabs the scissors and hands them to Cris. Cris focuses and cuts the umbilical cord. "Give me that blanket... Put it right there." Cris lays the baby on the blanket and dries him off and hands him to A'Mirah.

"Oh! My. The baby is here."

Cris looks at the doctor and gives him a little mug. "Yeah, and if you had bee-" Cris stops himself. "Yup. The baby is here." He says looking at the baby. They hand Cris the paper to fill out for the baby. Him and A'Mirah both sign the paper.

"Raheem A'Mih Rondinelli." A'Mirah smiles. "That's a great name, Cris." She smiles at the baby.

(A'Mih is pronounced uh-my.. Just like A'Mirah is pronounced Uh-my-ruh)

Cris went and got Adonis and brought him into the room. He sat beside A'Mirah. "Don, meet Heem." Cris smiles. His heart filling with Joy.

"Awee." Latia cries, covering her mouth, forgetting how mad she is at Cris just by looking at him and A'Mirah on the bed together bonding with their newborns and each other. It makes Latia really happy to see Cris happy.

"He needs this." Joe says to Latia, looking at Cris. "He really needed this. Although he looks emotionless, I see all of the happiness and joy in him... Let's give them time." Joe guides Latia out of the room.

"We make beautiful ass babies." Cris tells A'Mirah.

She looks at him and nods her head. "We made beautiful ass babies."