{Twelve.2}

20 hours later..

"Cris... What's going on?" Joe rushed into Cris's office. Cris stared out of his window down at the people walking on the sidewalk and the people driving on the road. He rubbed his thumb across his chin repeatedly.

"Somebody has her." He finally answered after a few, long seconds. "They took her."

Joe grew a very concerned look on his face. "When? They took her from the-"

Cris ignored Joe and walked out of the room.

"Cris." Joe followed after him. Cris took the steps down to the first floor. He left and went home, Joe followed.

"Cris. You aren't thinking of doing anything stupid are you?"

"No. I know exactly where she is... I just need to change."

After he changed into some comfortable clothes and left to this guy Marc's shop.
----
"You have my money, Crissy?" Marc asked.

"Where is she at?"

"Don't worry.. Yet.. She's not hurt, yet. My money?" He asked.

Cris threw a duffle bag down at the mans feet. "Now either you can bring her out here to me, or I can go in to get her myself, and come back and kick your ass. You choose."

"Bring them here, guys." Marc said. Guys wearing mask roughly dragged them to where Cris was.

Cris stepped up. "Get your fucking hands off of her like that."

Marc put his hand out to stop Cris. Cris stopped walking. One of the guys pushed A'Mirah to Cris and he wrapped his arms around her. "Your loyalty is shit. You're not true, you fucking bastard."

"Cris." A'Mirah spoke, weak. Tears formed in her eyes. "What'd they do to you?" Cris asked. A'Mirah shook her head. Cris walked up to Joe and whispered in his ear. Joe nodded. He took A'Mirah and left.

"There's someone else you need t-" Marc started.

"I don't know or care about him. I don't know him and don't want to. Do you think this shit was funny that you just pulled?"

Marc laughed. "Crissy.. We're family. We joke around."

"Ha-ha.. Very fucking funny. I don't joke and kidnapping people isn't funny you ignorant bitch." Cris went and opened a bottle of Marc's whiskey and pouted it in a glass. He went and sat in a chair. "Marc.... You know, if you EVER try to pull some shit like this ever again I will kill you. Family or not. You know that don't you?"

Marc chuckled. "Get the fuck outta here." He started to walk out of the room. "Oh, and send that sexy chocolate sistah my way when you're finished with her. I know you won't keep her around too much longer." Marc turned to walk out again when he heard glass shatter, stopping him. Cris gripped his glass so tight that it shattered right in his hand. 

Marc laughed. "Go on and fight me, Cris.. This can all be over... You know you want to.... Do It!"

"Go fuck yourself... Or have your boys do it for you, either way if you pull some dumb shit like this I will end your like and not think twice before doing so."

----

A'Mirah

Several Hours Later...

"Cris!" I yelled out, frightened. Where am I? I question myself.

This room? I've never seen this before. It's so dark. I look around and spot an alarm clock. 4:57 am.