{Nineteen. 2}

Today marks Five Months of Cris & A'Mirah. 😉👅💦

"Baby, come meet our new maid." Cris says to A'Mirah. A'Mirah walks around the corner and was to the front door to meet the lady. 

"This is Sofia. Sofia, this is my wife A'Mirah... A'Mirah, this is our new maid, Sofia.

"It is nice to meet you Mrs. Rondinelli. Your name is very pretty." She smiles. "It sounds very familiar." She nods her head.

"Uhhmm. It is nice to meet you too." A'Mirah looked Sofia up and down.

"Of course. I mentioned it a lot during your interview." Cris spoke up.

"Hmm." A'Mirah nods.

"How far along are you?" Sofia asks A'Mirah.

"A little over seven months." She looks at Cris. Cris turns his head and looks elsewhere besides A'Mirah. He shakes his head before speaking. "Uh, Sofia's schedule everyday is from eight in the morning until five thirty in the evening. I don't know her that well yet to trust her with a key so I will open the doors for her every morning before I head out."

A'Mirah nods. "Well." A'Mirah smiles, feeling angry, but more hungry. "I am going to get back to cooking my food. By the way I will stay until she leaves, and then I have to run by my parents house and then meet up with someone to meet someone else before your mother gets here."

"Who do you have to meet up with?" Cris asks.

"A friend." A'Mirah rolls her eyes and walks back to the kitchen. She hears Sofia laugh and "whew" A'Mirah swings her head around the corner. "Excuse me, but is something funny?" She asks.

Sofia looks at Cris and then straightens her face when she looks to see A'Mirah standing at the corner. "What?" Sofia asks.

"Uhn-uh. What is what?" A'Mirah fully steps out of the kitchen. "I asked if something was funny to you?"

"What do you mean?" Sofia asks.

"After I walked away you started laughing so I wa-" Cris cut A'Mirah off. He steps in front of Sofia and walks A'Mirah to the kitchen.

"What in the hell is your problem?" Cris asks.

"Don't ask me what's my problem. What's your problem. I think I should have had a say as in who comes in this house and is a 'maid'."

"You are really going to start?"

"Nope. It's whatever. I'm cool with it. If you're cool, i'm cool." A'Mirah turns off the stove and oven. She carefully takes the dish out of the oven and throws it into the sink causing the class to break and food go.everywhere. she did the same thing with the pot.

"Now tell the bitch to clean this and laugh about that. Or maybe I will have the last laugh."

"You are being acting like a child." Cris shakes his head in disbelief. A'Mirah shrugs and walks out. She walks past Sofia and goes upstairs. "Your first tasks is ready for you. Clean the kitchen." A'Mirah tells her.