{Fourteen}

"There's one of the motherfuckers right there." Joe said over the phone to Cris.

"I see..." Cris paid real close attention. To what was going on.
"Wake your ass up, Leo or I'll beat your ass up." Cris smacked the back of his head, hard.

"Sorry." Leo said.

They sat there for a little longer before they saw A'Mirah walk out with all of the men. Cris felt relieved seeing her. It's been almost 2 weeks. Cris eyed one guy in particular. He was talking in A'Mirah's ear and his hand was at her lower back. He then managed to grip A'Mirah's butt and then he shoved her head. "I swear on my life i'm going to kill those motherfuckers. "Cri-" Joe started into the phone. Cris hung up and dialed A'Mirah's number. She seen the guy with her phone look at it and show it to another. The other guy took the phone and answered it. Then he seen them walk up to another guy. That's that bastard Eric.

"Who's that, again."

"Some guy she met at the club when she was with your dumb ass and Andrea."

"Oh."

"Yee, 'oh'." He mocked Leo.  He called A'Mirah's phone again. "What?" One of the guys answered the phone.

"Attitude?" Cris laughed. "I hate it.. Why don't ya ask my girlfriend? Where are we meeting and where you at?"

"Meet behind the second part of the buildings at Motel 6 on Hammond in Gary, Indiana. At six o'clock tonight." The guy spoke before hanging up.

Cris gripped his steering wheel. "Lets go. Get in the car and I'll stop somewhere on the side of the road, you pull the car your driving in over there and we'll ride back in that one and the one i'm in... We ride up there with Joe and Al, ditch the cars when we're finished. Got it?" Cris asked.

Leo nodded. He got out and made his way to the car and got in. Half way to Gary Cris made a U turn and parked his car on the opposite side of the road that Leo parked his on.

-------

"So we just sit here for five hours?" Leo asked.

"Look these motherfuckers are stupid.. They think we are in New York still or on our way here.. They probably think we flew. They have no idea we've been watching them all this time. They'll get here and think they're waiting for us when we're really already here waiting for them."

"So when they get here we wait until five thirty and surprise them." Joe said.

"Or as soon as they ge-"

"Leo, shut the fuck up." Cris raised his hand. "You don't think. That's something you should always do. We're going to wait until they get here, i'm assuming they'll get a room so when they do, we get a room beside theirs, listen in to their conversations. Show up around five thirty and handle business."

"Are you going to kill them?"

"I thought about it. But I think i'll torture the hell out of them.. Like I did people in the good ole' days before I killed them.. And if they piss me off while I do so, I will."

"No, I'll do it." Al spoke up.

"Do what?" Joe and Cris both asked.

"Kill them."

"Sorry, buddy. That's my job." Joe told him.

"Joe, you have a family at home."

"I had a family when I did it before. Nothing is different."

"Cris how are you going to get a room in your name or any of ours? You don't want anyone to know you're here."

--------------