{Seventeen}

A'Mirah

I open my eyes and look around. I see Issac from last night laying right beside me. I look at the clock and it reads five twenty three. I yawn and sit up. I tap Issac. "Hey." I whisper. He rolls over and cracks an eye open.

"Hey." He smiles. "Today is your day."

I smile and nod. "Thank you so much for listening to me."

"Anytime.." He chuckles.

"I want to invite you to my wedding... If that's alright? I mean.. It's today and I know you may have to wor-"

"I will be there." He says.

I smile.

"But where is there exactly?" He asks me.

Dammit. I don't even know. I think to myself.

"I have no idea." I laugh. "This was just all of a sudden. I got proposed to two nights ago and told I was getting married two days from then."

"Hmm." He let out a noise.
"That's pretty funny." He pauses. "Do you love the guy?"

"With all of my heart and although he has a funny way of showing it at times I know he loves me just as much. He's expressed it a million times."

"Verbally or physically, emotionally and mentally? Because words don't mean shit if your actions can't back it up." He sits up and looks at me.

"His actions do.. He shows me and tells me." I nod my head.

"Well what about last night when you called him and he wouldn't answer? From what you told me.. He told YOU to call if you needed anything and he would be there."

I shrug. Thinking about that. He probably just had a really good time with the guys. "He was probably just having fun.. As was I. I shouldn't have called him anyway."

Issac shrugs and rolls his eyes. "I.... Need to call my wife." He gets up from the bed and digs in his pocket until he gets his phone. He gets it out and dials his wife's number.

"Hey baby." He smiles hearing her voice. I smile. I wonder if Cris ever smiles hearing my voice, or when he thinks about me.

"Yeah. Working late, you know.. This job is a lot.." He laughs. "Yeah... I will be home here shortly, but I will also be leaving again shortly after that.. I am going to a friends wedding."

"Okay. I love you too. Bye." He hangs up.

"She can come if she wants. I don't want to be rude."

"Oh no. She has to be at work at ten and she works until midnight."

"Well what does she do?" I ask.

"She is a stripper."

"O-"

"I'm kidding... She's a bartender."

"Oh okay." I laugh.

"Kidding again she is a chef and a secretary. She works ten to five at some big type of company around here and then she cooks at Apple Bee's."

I nod.

"I'm serious this time." He says.

I nod. "Okay." Me and Issac walk out of the room and we find Latia, Andrea and Lianta sitting in the kitchen. "Well nobody was going to wake me up?" I ask.