{Fifteen}

A week later...

"Mrs. Rondinelli." A'Mirah walked down the steps. "I'm getting ready to leave."

"Stay for dinner, please? I would absolutely love for you to meet my daughter." Aleesa smiled.

"That's sweet of you wanting me to stay, but-"

"Is something going on between you and Cris?" She asked.

A'Mirah hadn't told Aleesa anything about herself and Cris. A'Mirah didn't answer. "What time does dinner start? I can leave after."

"Great. Dinner starts in two hours."

"You haven't started cooking yet."

"We aren't eating dinner here." She told her.

"Where are we having it?"

"One of Cris's restaurants."

"Oh.." A'Mirah trailed off feeling her anxiety kick in. "Who all will be there?' A'Mirah asked.

"Well it is a late present for Cris from me since I didn't get to spend time with him on his birthday. You, Abrianna, (aye-bre-on-uh), Joe, Al, Leo, Andrea, and some Of my family, and some of the people that works for Cris. It's not anything really... Nothing much, just a dinner."

A'Mirah nodded.

-------------------
Cris

"I'm not fucking around with you anymore Frank." I punched him in his face again. I looked over to Joe. "Joe, untie him, I want him to try and hit me."

Joe looked at me and nodded. After Frank was untied he stood up and squares up with me.

"You really want to fight me you fat motherfucker?" I laughed. Frank swung at me and I dodged it. "Got to be quicker than that." I kicked my leg up, making it collide with the side of his face, he went down.

I walked over to my corner. "I want you to come here tomorrow and we'll have a real match going on. I want you to bring some of your guys to try and get in this ring with me." I patted his shoulder.

"Vai risolvere il tuo volto, amico." I tell him. "Your face looks horrible."

"Next time wear gloves, Cris. Your hands looks horrible. It looks like you've been knocking down walls with your fist."

"I'll put some makeup on them."

"Hey, darling!" I shake my head hearing that annoying and evil voice.

"What in the fuck are you doing here Torian?" I ask.

"I just wanted to see you.." She says which I don't buy.

"I heard you're having a dinner tonight for a late birthday gift?"

"I am.. Aleesa is throwing it."

"Can I come?" She asks me.

"No." I tell her. "I knew you was here to ask some shit. Fuck no. Why would I invite you to my party?" I turn around and face her. She leans in and kisses me. "Because you miss me. I miss you, and if you don't invite me i'll bring all your dirt into the air and out in the open."

I push her away from me. I furrow my eyebrows and smile at her. I laugh to myself. "You know that I will kill you, right? I don't fucking miss you. I don't even like you, I never loved you, I don't know why I was going to marry you."

"You know that I don't care about dying, right? You know that you won't be able to kill me if you're behind bars or dead yourself, RIGHT?"

"Joe get her the fuck out of here right now before I lose my temper." I turn around and finish putting my sweatshirt and sweatpants on.